R+L=J v.137

BearQueen87

ML,

Aerys has only Jaime left when he decides to send his new heir, Prince Viserys, to Dragonstone. And he had no intention to send Jaime away. Hightower, Whent, and Dayne were at the tower/away/missing in action/whatever Rhaegar told Aerys, and Darry and Martell were dead, Selmy in custody.

Aerys could have named new KG - and I'd not be surprised if it turned out that Ser Willem Darry died wearing a white cloak - but perhaps he did not care to do something like that. A king does not need to have a Kingsguard. Stannis is king, and neither he nor his queen or heiress, Princess Shireen, are protected by a KG. They have just household knights and sworn shields.

Well neither would I, to be honest. But that's more information that the KG at the TOJ don't know. In fact, they flat out say, "he [Willem Darry] is not of the KG"

As for the king not needing to have a KG; I sort of agree. Stannis doesn't have one at present (when he's not the King of really anything except DS and a rag tag team of followers) but if he did take KL I think he'd get a KG because it's tradition and it's part of the image the King of Westeros. The KG are part of the iconography of being king along with the crown and the IT. I don't think Stannis is the best example because the KG are a "King-in-KL" tradition and he is currently not. Dany adopts a few KG (well, QueensGuard) but her heritage is that of the "Kings-In-KL." If you are a king in KL then you have your KG. A better example would be to find a King-in-KL who refused to have KG appointed. Is there one? I can't think of one.

Has anyone posted this yet? I know it doesn't belong here, But this was posted over in another thread by the wight.

http://youtu.be/TfvVluNxujc

Kit says he would like to "put his self into a wolf"

Then Weiss comments and says "season 6" Its possible they're just joking but wanted to know your thoughts.

Sorry if the derails the topic or has already been discussed.

Has anyone posted this yet? I know it doesn't belong here, But this was posted over in another thread by the wight.

http://youtu.be/TfvVluNxujc

Kit says he would like to "put his self into a wolf"

Then Weiss comments and says "season 6" Its possible they're just joking but wanted to know your thoughts.

Sorry if the derails the topic or has already been discussed.

Now given recent topics, this could either be about Arya or he is going to have sex with Ghost. Clearly we see what Kit is refering to there. I really don't like were the show is going with this. I don't understand why he can't just Warg into Ghost or something. Like man wold and man again, didn't Mel say that? That should totally be a thoery. I saw what they did with Cersei and Jaime last year so clearly we know where this is going.

What'd they say? They're talking too much and I'm at dinner with people glaring at me?

Hmmmm, "put hisself into a wolf,"....

I'm thinking warging of course....sure....

Watch 19 - 23 minutes.

ETA: Food is for the weak, a real fan lives off their love of the series.

Jon will be alive next season basically and a Warg. Though the way Kit said it could be a taken out of context rather easily and he realized that after he said it.

What'd they say? They're talking too much and I'm at dinner with people glaring at me?

Hmmmm, "put hisself into a wolf,"....

I'm thinking warging of course....sure....

Yea that's what I was thinking, but kit says he would like to be a warg and put himself into a wolf. Then everyone laughs because of the sexual innuendo, but then Weiss says "season 6"

Can't you just tell me, the waiter is even giving me the stink eye due to mu "virtual" friends.

I did tell you, and fuck the waiter, he is their to serve you not judge you. You should slap him, i'll look the other way.

Kit starts off by hugging a red head on her birthday. And says that is just Jon Snows type. Then an audience member says if you could be anyone on the show including who you play who would you want to be? So Kit responds with, "I'd like to be a warg. I'd like to, I'd like to put myself into a wolf." Then he gets this look on his face like wtf did I just stay and everyone starts laughing, and Kit gets all red in the face. DW looks at him as says "I got two words for you, season 6, season 6 and I will leave it at that."

I did tell you, and fuck the waiter, he is their to serve you not judge you. You should slap him, i'll look the other way.

Kit starts off by hugging a red head on her birthday. And says that is just Jon Snows type. Then an audience member says if you could be anyone on the show including who you play who would you want to be? So Kit responds with, "I'd like to be a warg. I'd like to, I'd like to put myself into a wolf." Then he gets this look on his face like wtf did I just stay and everyone starts laughing, and Kit gets all red in the face. DW looks at him as says "I got two words for you, season 6, season 6 and I will leave it at that."

Jeez, is the waiter a KG? (He actually looked like Noah from WD :bawl:). OOOOPPPs, shouldna said that, the Shiraz is talking. :drunk:

Anyhoo, very telling that "Season Six" remark. And that should be about the time he comes into his own as a Targaryen as well, with all of their, ahem, interesting marital habits......

Jeez, is the waiter a KG? (He actually looked like Noah from WD :bawl:). OOOOPPPs, shouldna said that, the Shiraz is talking. :drunk:

Anyhoo, very telling that "Season Six" remark. And that should be about the time he comes into his own as a Targaryen as well, with all of their, ahem, interesting marital habits......

Now Alia, I thought we had a little talk about spoilers not so long ago... again. Now here I see a Walking dead Noah comment and a little bawling face which makes me think that Noah who was still alive at the end of episode 12, is going to die. I say episode 12 because that was the last episode I saw.

Now it appears to me what we have here is a failure to communicate. Now when we have some information that perhaps may be spoilery what do we want to do with that information Cindy Brady? We keep it secret and we keep it safe, we put it in the magic vault in the land of shhhhhhhhhhh! What is a secret you might ask? A secret is keeping information hidden from others.

Here Christopher Walken demonstrates how a secret works.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ragJxrFknuQ

Now everytime you think about telling a secret I want you to pretend it is sitting in that dent between your upper lip and remember what Walken said, "Shhhhh" It's the shhhhhh spot. It is on the tip of your lip because like all secrets it wants to be spoken, but if you keep doing it the dent on your lip will keep getting bigger and eventually you will have a giant crack on your face and you will be known as butt face ever after. Do you want to be a butt face?

Now Alia, I thought we had a little talk about spoilers not so long ago... again. Now here I see a Walking dead Noah comment and a little bawling face which makes me think that Noah who was still alive at the end of episode 12, is going to die. I say episode 12 because that was the last episode I saw.

Now it appears to me what we have here is a failure to communicate. Now when we have some information that perhaps may be spoilery what do we want to do with that information Cindy Brady? We keep it secret and we keep it safe, we put it in the magic vault in the land of shhhhhhhhhhh! What is a secret you might ask? A secret is keeping information hidden from others.

Here Christopher Walken demonstrates how a secret works.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ragJxrFknuQ

Now everytime you think about telling a secret I want you to pretend it is sitting in that dent between your upper lip and remember what Walken said, "Shhhhh" It's the shhhhhh spot. It is on the tip of your lip because like all secrets it wants to be spoken, but if you keep doing it the dent on your lip will keep getting bigger and eventually you will have a giant crack on your face and you will be known as butt face ever after. Do you want to be a butt face?

Sorry Ser C, (hey, when you say it that way it sounds like Cersei). :D

I didn't know you were behind. :unsure: Because episode 13 is on tonight.

That doesn't sound right...

Obviously it doesn't sound right.

That's why he gets all red because it doesn't sound right and everyone laughs because of the sexual inuenndo, but the interesting part is when Weiss says "two words. Season 6, and I'll leave it at that"

Sorry Ser C, (hey, when you say it that way it sounds like Cersei). :D

I didn't know you were behind. :unsure: Because episode 13 is on tonight.

If Cersei starts using Butt face this season you heard it here first. Episode 15 is on tonight. It's fine it's walkiing dead, nobody say anything about Bates Motel, just throwing that out there.

Anyway speaking of the show, there is a bit of strange rumor floating around about Jon/Kit. I have heard Ran sort of question it, but he wouldn't talk about it, at least I think it is this rumor he was refering to so don't hold him to it. But he mentioned something in a video about a possible leak from the Hardhome set but said he refused to believe it.

Now Hardhome is a strange place for Jon to be, we know he never goes there, in fact the first time he thinks about going there, he sort of thinks to himself about the last time a LC went out and died. Now on the show Jon goes and it looks like it is sa trap, the Others are there and attacking, that is confirmed. Now personally I predicted Jon would not have the Ides of Marsh, as it makes little sense in the show version of the story, plus t hey could never keep it secret, he would be on set filming while season 5 was going on or shortly after.

The rumor is Hardhome is a disaster, but we already know that from the books, but what does that mean if Jon is there? The rumor goes a little further, saying this is where Jon goes down, but Jon is north of the wall and the White Walkers are there and winning. I don't want to write down what it says because it may be true, but think Liam Neeson movie and not not love actually, though he may be feeling smething strange in his fingers and toes.

Now it's totally unsubstantiated, but there is that oddity of Jon at Hardhome, the Wight's and if you look, Jon is alone, there is a wide shot in thre trailer where Hardhome is empty but for him. And the rumor leads to some intresting questions, it also creates a very intresting contrasting parallel to the end of Dany's Dance arc. But who knows?

Now some will enjoy this little treat from Ian McElhinney who plays Barristan Selmy was asked sme general questions.

“Well Barristan Selmy is one of the more decent people, so in that sense he gets good press. It’s great being a Lannister as an actor, because the best parts to play are villains. One of my favourites, but one I could never get to play, is Arya. I think she’s a great character, and I’m sort of rooting for the Starks. I do hope they get vindicated. Jon Snow is an interesting one, and I’m sure he’s of royal blood too. It would have been nice to have played someone like Tywin. He’s such a despicable, yet interesting character.”

So this confirms even though Selmy thinks Jon is of royal blood he still went to Dany. So KG make choices and clearly Selmy knows Rhaegars children were passed over. Thank god Ned killed those evil oathbreaking KG at the Tower of Joy, kidnappers of woman and babies.

Such a great scene that tower, got the nice speech oh and that great imagery, of blue roses turning black and dead and the blue eyes of death and blood and moonlight when Ned wakes and of course Rhaegar made the prince and then shows up in Jaime's dream all cold and frozen like and Theon has a dream of Lyanna and her blood and crown and it was cold right and dark and dead. Of course Jon always dreams of the dead as well. Lots of dead, dying, blue eyes and cold associated with them, I am sure it means nothing, all of that is good positive imagery. Given he has so many fairy tail themes, could thiss be Frosty the Snowman, or Jack Frost? Oh and the Ice Princess.

It's going to to happen Alia, Jon Snow is Nightbringer, and all of it will happen because of you, you should not have spoiled the Walking dead, you unbalanced Karma and Karma will have it's due. It demands justice. The Others want to corrupt Jon to make him the Sword of the evening a weapon to fight Lightbringer and it's all your fault.

If Cersei starts using Butt face this season you heard it here first. Episode 15 is on tonight. It's fine it's walkiing dead, nobody say anything about Bates Motel, just throwing that out there.

Anyway speaking of the show, there is a bit of strange rumor floating around about Jon/Kit. I have heard Ran sort of question it, but he wouldn't talk about it, at least I think it is this rumor he was refering to so don't hold him to it. But he mentioned something in a video about a possible leak from the Hardhome set but said he refused to believe it.

Now Hardhome is a strange place for Jon to be, we know he never goes there, in fact the first time he thinks about going there, he sort of thinks to himself about the last time a LC went out and died. Now on the show Jon goes and it looks like it is sa trap, the Others are there and attacking, that is confirmed. Now personally I predicted Jon would not have the Ides of Marsh, as it makes little sense in the show version of the story, plus t hey could never keep it secret, he would be on set filming while season 5 was going on or shortly after.

The rumor is Hardhome is a disaster, but we already know that from the books, but what does that mean if Jon is there? The rumor goes a little further, saying this is where Jon goes down, but Jon is north of the wall and the White Walkers are there and winning. I don't want to write down what it says because it may be true, but think Liam Neeson movie and not not love actually, though he may be feeling smething strange in his fingers and toes.

Now it's totally unsubstantiated, but there is that oddity of Jon at Hardhome, the Wight's and if you look, Jon is alone, there is a wide shot in thre trailer where Hardhome is empty but for him. And the rumor leads to some intresting questions, it also creates a very intresting contrasting parallel to the end of Dany's Dance arc. But who knows?

Now some will enjoy this little treat from Ian McElhinney who plays Barristan Selmy was asked sme general questions.

Well Barristan Selmy is one of the more decent people, so in that sense he gets good press. Its great being a Lannister as an actor, because the best parts to play are villains. One of my favourites, but one I could never get to play, is Arya. I think shes a great character, and Im sort of rooting for the Starks. I do hope they get vindicated. Jon Snow is an interesting one, and Im sure hes of royal blood too. It would have been nice to have played someone like Tywin. Hes such a despicable, yet interesting character.

So this confirms even though Selmy thinks Jon is of royal blood he still went to Dany. So KG make choices and clearly Selmy knows Rhaegars children were passed over. Thank god Ned killed those evil oathbreaking KG at the Tower of Joy, kidnappers of woman and babies.

Such a great scene that tower, got the nice speech oh and that great imagery, of blue roses turning black and dead and the blue eyes of death and blood and moonlight when Ned wakes and of course Rhaegar made the prince and then shows up in Jaime's dream all cold and frozen like and Theon has a dream of Lyanna and her blood and crown and it was cold right and dark and dead. Of course Jon always dreams of the dead as well. Lots of dead, dying, blue eyes and cold associated with them, I am sure it means nothing, all of that is good positive imagery. Given he has so many fairy tail themes, could thiss be Frosty the Snowman, or Jack Frost? Oh and the Ice Princess.

It's going to to happen Alia, Jon Snow is Nightbringer, and all of it will happen because of you, you should not have spoiled the Walking dead, you unbalanced Karma and Karma will have it's due. It demands justice. The Others want to corrupt Jon to make him the Sword of the evening a weapon to fight Lightbringer and it's all your fault.

You mean like this? Say it ain't so!

http://media.photobucket.com/user/RemieJames/media/REMIEJAMESHeatmiserSnowMiser.jpg.html?filters[term]=snow%20miser&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0

Well Barristan Selmy is one of the more decent people, so in that sense he gets good press. Its great being a Lannister as an actor, because the best parts to play are villains. One of my favourites, but one I could never get to play, is Arya. I think shes a great character, and Im sort of rooting for the Starks. I do hope they get vindicated. Jon Snow is an interesting one, and Im sure hes of royal blood too. It would have been nice to have played someone like Tywin. Hes such a despicable, yet interesting character.

You mean like Snow miser vs. Heat mIser? ain't so!

“Well Barristan Selmy is one of the more decent people, so in that sense he gets good press. It’s great being a Lannister as an actor, because the best parts to play are villains. One of my favourites, but one I could never get to play, is Arya. I think she’s a great character, and I’m sort of rooting for the Starks. I do hope they get vindicated. Jon Snow is an interesting one, and I’m sure he’s of royal blood too. It would have been nice to have played someone like Tywin. He’s such a despicable, yet interesting character.”

Well, I don't think the actor speculating it means the character knows, but you may be joking and if so, I apologize. I'm slow on the uptake today. :blushing:

Archived