R+L=J v.137

BearQueen87

Well, I don't think the actor speculating it means the character knows, but you may be joking and if so, I apologize. I'm slow on the uptake today. :blushing:

Me? Joke? Neeeeever.

You mean like Snow miser vs. Heat mIser? ain't so!

Jon will up hold the honor of house Stark and make Arya merry a Frey. Her first Frey child will be named Walder, because he was so awesome at granting the gift of Mercy. She will eventually invite all her Stark family to the crossing for the Red Wedding part two where she personally killes Jon, Bran, and Rickon, screaming stick with the pointy end my Frey Brothers. She figures they all had really hard lives and need the gift of Mercy to take their pain away. They have so much pain. But Jon is all like you can't kill me, you should read the KG speech, to which Arya stabs the shit out of him and Drops his body off in the lands of always winter, kills all the Night watch opens the gates and lets the Others kill everyone while she dances, Theeeeeee End.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zczwVZzmuQw

Me? Joke? Neeeeever.

Jon will up hold the honor of house Stark and make Arya merry a Frey. Her first Frey child will be named Walder, because he was so awesome at granting the gift of Mercy. She will eventually invite all her Stark family to the crossing for the Red Wedding part two where she personally killes Jon, Bran, and Rickon, screaming stick with the pointy end my Frey Brothers. She figures they all had really hard lives and need the gift of Mercy to take their pain away. They have so much pain. But Jon is all like you can't kill me, you should read the KG speech, to which Arya stabs the shit out of him and Drops his body off in the lands of always winter, kills all the Night watch opens the gates and lets the Others kill everyone while she dances, Theeeeeee End.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zczwVZzmuQw

That girls going to be trouble lol, but I had heard she was a dancer.

"Val" is an Other, after all... :lol:

Val isn't even a cast member, being an Other would actually be a step up at this point. Tormund is more important than Val, the Lord of Bones more important than Val, Pyp is more important than Val. Val is like Darrio, symbolic filler for the middle of the books used to complete a parallel that's why he changed her eyes to blue. Though Darrio still made the cast so he is more important than Val, Ser Pounce even got a part, so more important than Val, Gilly is more important than Val, sweet Robin is more important than Val.

Val Jon's true Queen Consort who will be the main female chaacter after Dance, the single greatest character of all time after Jon, the fist of the first women. The woman Jon will marry to return love to the world with, appears to be irrelevant to the main plot of the series and Jon's story. I wonder if she just dies in the books or does she get Grey Scale or mabe she gets Wighted? That would be awesome.

Val isn't even a cast member, being an Other would actually be a step up at this point. Tormund is more important than Val, the Lord of Bones more important than Val, Pyp is more important than Val. Val is like Darrio, symbolic filler for the middle of the books used to complete a parallel that's why he changed her eyes to blue. Though Darrio still made the cast so he is more important than Val, Ser Pounce even got a part, so more important than Val, Gilly is more important than Val, sweet Robin is more important than Val.

Val Jon's true Queen Consort who will be the main female chaacter after Dance, the single greatest character of all time after Jon, the fist of the first women. The woman Jon will marry to return love to the world with, appears to be irrelevant to the main plot of the series and Jon's story. I wonder if she just dies in the books or does she get Grey Scale or mabe she gets Wighted? That would be awesome.

I think Val in incredibly important... I do not know that she is an Other, but she certainly does fit the description of the Night King's Bride... So Val & Jon(Ghost) will be spending a lot of time together North of the wall in the Winds of Winter...

I think Val in incredibly important... I do not know that she is an Other, but she certainly does fit the description of the Night King's Bride... So Val & Jon(Ghost) will be spending a lot of time together North of the wall in the Winds of Winter...

You ever been to California? It appears to be home of the Night Queens. She's a blonde I think there may be more than one.

You ever been to California? It appears to be home of the Night Queens. She's a blonde I think there may be more than one.

California wouldn't be the best example of that :lol:. I think they have a below average percentage of blondes for the U.S., certainly lower than the Midwest. Minnesota though, lots of Night Queens there.

I'm just rereading a clash of kings and the chapter where jon captures ygritte and she tells him the story of bael the bard. I know this has already been brought up and linked to lyanna and the fact that literally just before she tells the story ygritte asks who his mother is and he says "some woman most of them are" but in the story it says that the stark girl threw her self from a tower in grief is that just a red herring to ashara to throw us off or what cause other than that one line everything hints to Lyanna especially the part where "bael left a child for the flower he plucked without permission" this is so Rhaegar

You don't know that...

Well "know" is a strong standard, but Jon Arryn is the only Jon we know of who had a close relationship with Ned, GRRM has stated that Ned named Jon, and so given these "facts" we can come to a fairly logical conclusion that Jon Snow was named after Jon Arryn.

Random thought.

How involved do you think was Arthur Dayne in Rhaegar's plans? Did he know about the prophecies? Did he believe in them?

I tend to think he did, since he was Rhaegar's best friend. I don't think Rhaegar would be so close to him if he couldn't share his biggest obsession.

I wonder if Dayne didn't feel guilty about helping RT cheat on Elia. I mean, AD was dornish, surely he didn't want his princess to be dishonored like that..

Archived