Mya and Gwenys Rivers

Mya and Gwenys Rivers were the daughters of Melissa Blackwood and the full blood sisters of Brynden Bloodraven.

Their mother and brother were well liked in Kings Landing. I am just wondering because of that might they have been able to marry into powerful families. Maybe even House Tully.

It is just that I can't help thinking there might be a family connection between Bran and Bloodtaven.

Well, we do know that there is a family connection between Bran and Bloodraven through the Blackwoods; Melantha Blackwood was the mother of Edwyle Stark, father of Rickard Stark, father of Ned, father of Bran.

As to Mya and Gwenys, it certainly is possible that they were married into families in the Riverlands and that eventually that line leads to House Tully.

If both lived to marry, then I don't think it is impossible that one of them married a Blackwood cousin, at least.

It would be very unlikely that Mya or Gwenys would marry into House Tully.. Them marrying into other houses of the riverlands, might be possible, but most likely, it won't have been an heir to a house, nor will it have been the highest of those houses.

Archived