GRRM confirms we're seeing... [spoilers for tWoW]

The Spoilers are things the show is doing that will also be in the books, not necessarily things the show is doing that is not in the books. Sansa, going to Winterfell is probable not a spoiler because Sansa/Alayne has not really done mutch since a very little in AFFC. However, there may be scenes in the Vale with Sansa that do spoil TWOW = Alayne/Sansa, which may indicate that in TWOW, Sansa may not stay in the vale very long and will be on the move for whatever reason. Show Sansa, played by Sophie Turner is very popular and the show may be expanding her role and taking her different places for more screen time or maybe not. The other main character that is really going out of place compared to the novel, where he is featured alot is Ser Jaime going to Dorne. that is completely fucked up.

PS - it is very curious how the show did not use Jeyne Westerling persae but did include a unpopular bride that pissed the Freys off and had her pregnant but killed her at the wedding. I think the show is also running some smoke screens for GRRM.

• 1 month later...

Not Little Finger for some secret meeting to further chaos and corruption in the realm? Or just a quick meeting to plot some high lord or royal's death? Not even to buy up some the Tyrell's supplies so he can corner the market on everything on the planet?

I see it being Sam as well.

The interesting thing I keep seeing is how many assume the Iron Born are going to successfully encroach on the Reach. I think it will be the end of the road for them (or most of them) the minute they land unless Euron has something planned with some Westerosi powers. I see the Tarly, Hightower, and Tyrell forces combined could easily topple them in a land battle. Euron seems smarter than that. Sam & Sphinx would be a good duo to recruit even more to fight and bring things together. The Daynes aren't far away either.

I also find it interesting that Leyton began his Hightower hibernation at the end of the Greyjoy rebellion and now the Greyjoys are looking to attempt something again.

We know Euron has aspirations for aligning with Dany and I don't believe the Grey Sheep at the Citadel are as powerful as some think. If Victarian is intended to be her convoy, then Euron is making a safe passage for her. My idea is that Leyton and Euron could actually be on the same page wanting to align with Dany. The Hightower-Targ relations go as far back as any other Westerosi house. Hell, Aegon was anointed in Oldtown.

Highgarden gets visited by Sam who is unknowingly building Dany an army.

Archived