So um...what happened to the Rivers?

Mrs.Grumpy

Alys Rivers. She was an interesting character in my opinion and I think there is no mention of her in the world book which is sad :frown5:

Any theories or thoughts about her magic and baby in the belly? I thought it was interesting how she predicted the future not only by reading fire but water and cloud too.

Maybe her parts were cut out from the world book?

I think we will learn what happened to her in Fire and Blood... Perhaps in an interview, we might learn something sooner... But then someone should first ask GRRM about her.

She must have been the source for the last meeting of Daemon and Aemond, so either she got away and lived to tell a maester or such, or she wrote it all down and made certain it came into the hands of men who kept it safe until Gyldayn started his work.

• 2 weeks later...

So there's that little box about the Mountain Clans in the Vale, TWOIAF that says the Burned Men were spun off thw painted dogs when they were entralled by a fire a witch with a dragon. I read Alys into this when I first read it but the more likely candidate was Nettles since the fire witch commanded a dragon, but that would muck up my theory on Brown Ben, and I think Alys is a better candidate. So...

What if the dragon wasn't a dragon like Sheepstealer but the child of Aemond One-Eye?!? And what if Timmet is not only the true heir to the Vale (as we all know is true, right?), but also a descendant ol' One-Eye?!?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So there's that little box about the Mountain Clans in the Vale, TWOIAF that says the Burned Men were spun off thw painted dogs when they were entralled by a fire a witch with a dragon. I read Alys into this when I first read it but the more likely candidate was Nettles since the fire witch commanded a dragon, but that would muck up my theory on Brown Ben, and I think Alys is a better candidate. So...

What if the dragon wasn't a dragon like Sheepstealer but the child of Aemond One-Eye?!? And what if Timmet is not only the true heir to the Vale (as we all know is true, right?), but also a descendant ol' One-Eye?!?

And there's this...

And even the other Burned Men feared Timett, who had put out his own left eye with a white-hot knife when he reached the age of manhood. Tyrion gathered that it was more customary for a boy to burn off a , a finger, or (if he was truly brave, or truly mad) an ear. Timett's fellow Burned Men were so awed by his choice of an eye that they promptly named him a red hand, which seemed to be some sort of a war chief. --Tyrion VII, Game 56

I love everything you said. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that sheepstealer shows up in the books as a huge, badass dragon. I loved the Nettles character.

hmm thats something i havent seen before.

so alys was also another creator of a mountain clan and told stories about aemond

i could see it but it seems kinda odd that she would go there.

i guess with controling a dragon or being able to wield magic u can establish quite the following

Archived