TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 26 Sept 2015 ~ with Game of Thrones guests and Joe Abercrombie

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bit of a problem on the job side of things. Hopefully things will work out. :/ I should know more later this week. *fingers crossed* I can always give my notice. ;)

Hope it works out! TitanCon always needs more Austrians chemical experts!

Yay!!!

I'm looking for the t-shirt info but can't find it? Where do I sign up, what do I have to do?

You know, I haven't got a clue! I'll be needing a t-shirt myself...

We're just finalising the design on the t-shirt. I've seen a WiP and it looks awesome. :)

When orders do open, you follow the link on ze website, I read your order, add it to my trusty list and then email back to confirm your order. You then pay on the day. :)

Pa,    Sam may E-mail you back,       but for some of us (only me I think) that E-mail gets eaten / never arrives every year so far.

Looking forward to the t-shirts and to seeing you all again!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :grouphug: I'd bring back t-shirts to mainland Europe for everyone who wants one and has bought a supporting membership. :D

Flight booked! :D Btw I'm not on Facebook and Lj anymore. Well at least for the time being. If someone wants to get in touch you can use oellerwolfgang84 (at) gmail.com or send me a pm here. :)

About bloody time!

Archived