TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 26 Sept 2015 ~ with Game of Thrones guests and Joe Abercrombie

More like a 4 day convention these years, Friday through Monday for most spods.

ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! I take it Monday won't be swapping with Friday then?

COACH TWO IS NOT RIGHT!

THE COACH IN THE NORTH! THE COACH IN THE NORTH! THE COACH IN THE NORTH!

Shun coach one. It's where losers cry for their mummies.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing like going to book flight tickets and discovering that the night bus to the airport has ceased and I either have to wait at the airport for 6 hours or pay £40 extra for a later flight. Grrr.

At least this way I won't be knackered from a dawn flight, though and will be able to party more effectively :)

People  you still have time to oderer your T-shirts.     but you must order this weekend.

Both me and Targh have offered to collect and post T's.   but we do need to know who's we are collecting.

Don't forget when ordering do so via the TitanCon T shirt page.   mention on the order form Who is collecting them.

And don't forget to tell that person what sizes and amounts they are collecting for you.

Is anyone driving back to Dublin on Monday who we can cadge a ride with? Kissedbyfire and I are going to spend a few days in Dublin after the con before flying off on Thursday. We were going to rent a car, drive around for a couple of days and then back to Belfast, but my flights were a lot better into Dublin, but I remembered there are usually stiff drop-off fees if you drop off a car in a different country (or state, in the US, or province, in Canada) so Kissed and I are getting back on the bus on Monday.

I'll be driving back very early on Monday -- at least as far as Dublin Airport anyway. However... I can't guarantee I'll have enough room. I have a tiny little car with Wolfgang in it. Two cases and a box of books... So, we could see if everything fits, but I wouldn't like to promise, just in case...

I'll be driving back very early on Monday -- at least as far as Dublin Airport anyway. However... I can't guarantee I'll have enough room. I have a tiny little car with Wolfgang in it. Two cases and a box of books... So, we could see if everything fits, but I wouldn't like to promise, just in case...

Ha ha ha, there might not be enough room, you're right! :P

But thank you for the offer! We will check it out on the weekend. :)

Archived