TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 26 Sept 2015 ~ with Game of Thrones guests and Joe Abercrombie

Pebble - T-shirt posting.

Those of you on my postage list,  please make sure you have purchased a supporting membership,  order your T-shirts through the Website. 

If people are going to put in their orders individually, rather than you just order for everybody you're collecting for Pebble, then can I just ask that they state in their orders that you are the one collecting the tee. Thankies.

Sam,  I've amended the instructions in my post for you.

I will also send you a PM with a list of all the T-shirts I believe I'm collecting for people,  hopefully they will match.

I just don't yet know who else wants them and wanted to get my order in.

Dracarya  Your welcome.   - since your UK then you get to tell me if you want it 1st or 2nd class or something registered.

Sam,  I've amended the instructions in my post for you.

I will also send you a PM with a list of all the T-shirts I believe I'm collecting for people,  hopefully they will match.
I just don't yet know who else wants them and wanted to get my order in.

Dracarya  Your welcome.   - since your UK then you get to tell me if you want it 1st or 2nd class or something registered.

Pebble, will you be paying for the shirt at the con or do I pay directly in advance? Happy for either, whatever is easier for you. And as for postage, 1st class should be fine - the cheaper the better! :P

Eta - never mind, just pre-ordered. Have PM'd you!

Sam Cash is probably easyier.

You give me money for the room, then I give it back to you for T shirts + a bit if I get 5 takers (ok it goes in the Titancon kitty not your own pocket)

Drac,  Payment so far has always been at the Con.    - It saves extra Paypal fees for Titancon, and since most people are there anyway.

I for sure want a t-shirt. The design is beyond. I'll do a supporting membership because I pity Phil. I PITY him! I also pity Paedar, but to a much lesser extent, on account of bogs and all.

I'll do a supporting membership because I pity Phil. I PITY him! I also pity Paedar, but to a much lesser extent, on account of bogs and all.

Ask not for whom the bog sucks -- it sucks for thee.

I for sure want a t-shirt. The design is beyond. I'll do a supporting membership because I pity Phil. I PITY him! I also pity Paedar, but to a much lesser extent, on account of bogs and all.

If you would like me to post one to you then see my previous post with instructions.

Pebble - T-shirt posting.

Those of you on my postage list,  please make sure you have purchased a supporting membership,  order your T-shirts through the Website mentioning that Pebble will be collecting it/them  on the form.

Also please Have a Paypal account so you can pay me back + shipping.  I will not know the costs until I send them after the con.  Please PM me your order details and the address you want me to post it too.    Please also state if you want me to post via the cheapest method available or want something with some kind of tracking / issuance.

those on my list so far

1. Kat     

2. Dracarya

3.   ???

4.   ???

5.   ???

TitanKat and Targh have also offered to post some T-shirts

Do I order it and you pick it up or do I ask you to pick one up and pay you with PayPal after you send. I can pay you with Paypal now. At least the cost of the shirt. How do I proceed? Do I fill out an order form? I just paid for a supporting membership.

Do I order it and you pick it up or do I ask you to pick one up and pay you with PayPal after you send. I can pay you with Paypal now. At least the cost of the shirt. How do I proceed? Do I fill out an order form? I just paid for a supporting membership.

Bai, fill out the order form yourself, noting that Pebble will be collecting it for you. Sam kindly emailed me acknowledging the order :) Then I believe Pebble will get in touch after the con and let you know how much the shirt + shipping will be, and you pay her.

what Drac said.

Order your shirt through the website,   there is a notes box.  mention "Pebble to collect for me"

Send me a PM with your order details  (amount and sizes)   

Include where you want me to post it too.    

Let me know if you want some kind of recorded  or insured postage or if you want me to use the standard post office service (uninsured/ unrecorded)    I will not know the price of shipping until I post them.

When I have posted, I will tell you the cost and you can paypal me the money.     Please note T-shirts are £15 each.  I will pay that to Sam at the con,  (this avoids multi paypal fees and keeps things easy)

Pebbles T-shirt pickup and Postage list so far

1. Kat      (no info yet)
2. Dracarya  (Order confirmed)
3.   Baitac   (no info yet)
4.   ???
5.   ???

Archived