The Walking Dead Season 6 [Comic Spoilers]

kairparavel

Ok, but let's not forget that they still let Rick and co, who were on the verge of starvation or dehydration or both, into Alexandria. That's a pretty big good deed that Carol was willing to forget about so that she could murder them and take what they were already offered freely.

Rick's group is big enough that they probably could have influenced the way that Alexandria was run without a bloody coup. Sure, it didn't happen, but that isn't what we are arguing about. Carol wanted it to happen.

Carol wanted it to happen because the Alexandrians were skeptical and outright dismissive when Rick and company tried to push new ideas. Remember Deanna's reaction to having someone in the church tower all the time? That's trying to influence the way Alexandria was run without a bloody coup - something that should have been common sense - and it was treated with kind of an eye roll and a "sure okay yeah, like that will make a difference."

The talk of a coup wasn't just so they could take what they'd be offered freely. It was to protect Alexandria from the passive, ignorant weakness of the people who lived there. To protect themselves even if it meant harming others, because - right or wrong - this new world doesn't give you a warning before kicking you in the teeth, it just kicks you in the teeth.

Yeah there was so ridiculous moments, like darrels triple chain kill, but I was entertained. I'm glad there wasn't a crazy bloodbath. I hope that guy who shot Glen dies next season. I wished Glen killed him, but it was smart for Glen because that could have caused more trouble with the locals.

One of the worst scenes I've ever seen. These writers have become cringeworthy.

Become? The writing on this show, barring a few episodes, has always been garbage. It's a trashy television show with no purpose other than to entertain by stimulating the parts of viewer's brains that enjoy gore, violence, danger, and angst.

Whether she's ultimately doomed or not, Carol is far more entertaining than the timid shrew she was for the first 3 seasons.

I think her housewife act is actually fooling the alexandrians which is pretty funny - considering how she's stirring up as much trouble as Gabriel. They've done a great job of making Gabriel a detestable, cowardly and pathetic excuse for a human.

They sure packed a whole lot of meh into 90 minutes. Chris Hardwick spouted out gleefully this was one of the best season finales of the series on Talking Dead, and just to confirm he was indeed a jabbering moronic sellout, I re-watched the four other season finales on Netflix and S5 was by far (By far, I say!) the worst season finale thus far.

Okay, I lied. I already knew Chris Hardwick was a jabbering moronic sellout. I just re-watched the four other season finales for my own enjoyment. S1 and the CDC stuff holds up a lot better than I remember it. I also watched S1E1 and "Clear" from S3 again because Morgan.

They sure packed a whole lot of meh into 90 minutes. Chris Hardwick spouted out gleefully this was one of the best season finales of the series on Talking Dead, and just to confirm he was indeed a jabbering moronic sellout, I re-watched the four other season finales on Netflix and S5 was by far (By far, I say!) the worst season finale thus far.

Okay, I lied. I already knew Chris Hardwick was a jabbering moronic sellout. I just re-watched the four other season finales for my own enjoyment. S1 and the CDC stuff holds up a lot better than I remember it. I also watched S1E1 and "Clear" from S3 again because Morgan.

Hardwick is a fanboy.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived