The Walking Dead Season 6 [Comic Spoilers]

kairparavel

Agreed.

Do we know who might play Nagen? I kind of like Rory McCann if he is no longer a factor on GOT, and not just because of his size, but the actor has proven he can do dark humor, something that not everyone can pull off.

Good call! I could totally see him as Negan. I've seen Kevin Durand suggested by fans, I think he'd be good as well.

Good call! I could totally see him as Negan. I've seen Kevin Durand suggested by fans, I think he'd be good as well.

Would you believe rumor has it, he turned it down?

And if he did for "Strain"...

But if McCann can have the same rapport with Chandler as he did with Maisie, it would be very natural.

Would you believe rumor has it, he turned it down?

And if he did for "Strain"...

But if McCann can have the same rapport with Chandler as he did with Maisie, it would be very natural.

He'd have to be "taste-blind" to make that kind of call.

He's going to appear in Vikings Season 4 again so it could just be scheduling getting in the way.

I still think Negan is going to have to be Governor level different given he can't swear (which is about 50% of his character).

He'd have to be "taste-blind" to make that kind of call.

He's going to appear in Vikings Season 4 again so it could just be scheduling getting in the way.

I still think Negan is going to have to be Governor level different given he can't swear (which is about 50% of his character).

I don't know, I think McCann could transition the cursing into more of a "homesy" kind of scary world view. A little like "Cool Hand Lukes" nemesis and "what we got heeya is a failure to communicate," kind of scary.

• 3 months later...

Why?  That article is odd, the cast announcement already said he will be showing up in the season finale but yet this person thinks mid season 7?

tbh he could just play the comedian again and it'd work out fine. A guy who knows the world is broken and sees his and said world's continued existence as a dark joke that isn't funny. Pretty much what Negan does but with swearing.

tbh he could just play the comedian again and it'd work out fine. A guy who knows the world is broken and sees his and said world's continued existence as a dark joke that isn't funny. Pretty much what Negan does but with swearing.

I just watched JDM on stage at a convention and he said that he is ready for the Negan role and that he had just flew in from "somewhere" so I'm pretty sure they either started or have already finished shooting the Negan episode.

He is hilarious and every other word is fuck so I think he's a good fit for the role.

I was wondering if it was possibly glen to. I also thought it my have been glen trying to get to Rick on the radio in the rv. But we never will no I guess as soon as. The radio starts to make noise the group of wolves come in the rv after Rick so idk. This was the episode that glen was last in

He is hilarious and every other word is fuck so I think he's a good fit for the role.

every other word would be a "bleep" on AMC though

This this is a pretty good quick article:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/11/16/the-walking-dead-norman-reedus-on-who-cried-help-and-jeffrey-dean-morgans-negan

i never would have noticed the Cherokee rose. 

Highlights from the interview for me is that the storytelling approach does mean the cast have a less intense schedule. Wonder if it's a contractual thing? No idea.

"From here on in, it's like we just jump off of a mountain top it's so fast and thrilling" I guess from the POV of the last few episode being like an elderly chairlift ride to the top of said mountain.

"I will say that there's never wasted screentime on this show."  Really?

Norman Reedus does seem like a genuinely nice guy though.

I didn't think much of the episode at all. It may have been slightly better if it was just Daryl but even that story felt a bit out of place. If it wasn't for the fact a character was called Dwight and the possible implications that come with it the episode would have been a waste. As it is the episode essentially cashes in on my interest of the comic. Worrying.

Archived