A Song of Ice and Fire Role-playing Campaign!

Olligarchy

...Don't ban me! This campaign isn't taking place here, but at Myth-Weavers!

Now that that is out of the way, I figured I'd explain a bit more.

Hi, I'm Olligarchy and I'm something of a fan of both, the world of Westeros and the excellent Green Ronins RPG that fuels custom made stories for us all. There's quite a few such games going on around the internet, but I figured that the fine people here deserved one of their own... so I decided to build one.

A long story short? The campaign takes place during the height of the Andal Invasion in the Riverlands where in the prologue the players, whatever First Man or Andal get to decide which side they wish to fight for and create a house for it. From there on the history is in -their- hands. Will the Andals succeed in breaking apart the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills only for the Ironmen to come carving it up for their own? Will the Old Gods maintain their foothold in the South? That is all up to you.

Whilst this era and setting are both no doubt going to be bloody, I've no intention of railroading you guys into non-stop combat mayhem, so if you want your house to peaceful convert to the Seven and stand on the sidelines... go for it! I'm not going to stop you.

Then again I'm not going to stop your now vengeful neighbor player from bashing your brains out with a mace either.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I'd recommend you rush on over to Myth-Weavers and register. From there you can send me a PM about your interest to join this game. I'll invite you in and we can get started on the House creation!

I'm also looking for CO-GMs as this game is likely to get quite.. big, so if you've experience with the setting or even better the rules and want to help forge a story PM me here or Myth-Weavers. I'm not going to stop CO-GM's from playing either, so if you feel like you want to help out whilst forging your own familys story don't let it stop ya!

Happy playing everyone. Lets make this the best campaign on the net!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll ... tentatively agree to join if it is still possible. It is just going to be a little difficult to balance the other diplomacy game with this in the meantime, so I might change my mind. I'm not signed up to this other site as of right now though.

this sounds great id be interested

I'll ... tentatively agree to join if it is still possible. It is just going to be a little difficult to balance the other diplomacy game with this in the meantime, so I might change my mind. I'm not signed up to this other site as of right now though.

Good to see some interest. Just hop on over to Myth-Weavers and we can see how to get this started. If you've any questions don't be afraid to PM me or ask them in your own thread. :)

Archived