Bakker XXXV: Tyrant of Rat Nation, Worshipped as Rat of Rats

Madness

MSJ, HW, thanks for finding that.

I know there's been a lot of speculation about whether or not Ishterebinth has turned to the consult, or how much of it has... if they've turned, is it simply due to be Erratics or have a bunch of them actually been exposed to the Inverse Fire?

MSJ, HW, thanks for finding that.

I know there's been a lot of speculation about whether or not Ishterebinth has turned to the consult, or how much of it has... if they've turned, is it simply due to be Erratics or have a bunch of them actually been exposed to the Inverse Fire?

Depends I think on to what extent Erraticism was part of the Inchoroi plan from the start when they gave the Non-Men immortality, i.e. was Erraticism betted on as what would turn the Cunuroi to the Consult or was further intervention required.

At any rate, Mek had changed/recovered enough to pretend to be fine and manipulate NG into killing his friends while they apparently couldn't manage a cogent argument.

Perhaps the IF burns away the parts of your soul that aren't damned? That might explain why the Mangaccea can't experience remorse afterwards.

Or the opposite. Maybe the IF leads to paradise? But there is definitely something there. Remember Akka explaining the Doll? One part of the soul rots in hell while the smaller is trapped. I think it was in one of the excerpts? Maybe?

Archived