[Winds Spoilers] How Does Alayne I Affect Your Opinion of Sansa's Intelligence?

Book Sansa is revealing to us that she has great perception and is able to mask it from other people well compared to ADWD where she got a little too excited in her response to learning that her brother Jon Snow was the new Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Book Sansa is revealing to us that she has great perception and is able to mask it from other people well compared to ADWD where she got a little too excited in her response to learning that her brother Jon Snow was the new Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

AFFC not ADWD.

• 4 weeks later...

Sansa as Allayne is comfortable playing her games in her little world while she is in a much larger world in which she is part of Littlefinger's game. She is somewhat aware but as long as he showers her with gifts and a little bit of independence, she is content. I think she is in for a rude awakening in the books and hopefully not as rude as her tv counterpart.

If last night's show is any indicator for Sansa's future, she's in for a world of hurt still in the books. :ack:

On TV, Sansa may be following a different path but what remains the same is that she's a pupil of LF. We may well watch Sansa bust a playerly move long before we read about it.

I don't think Sansa was stupid, and I find that to be somewhat of a narrow reading. She was, however, blinded by childhood fantasies of gallant knights and princesses, and marriage happily ever after.

In that chapter, I think we see her shedding her old skin and adorning a new one. Or rather, shedding her childhood dreams.

Archived