Brontosaurus is back, baby!

Fez

Hah. That's gotta be apocryphal, Jesus definitely rode a Tyrannosaur or probably even a sweet pterydactyl.

I thought the Nazgul rode pterydactyls?

Took me a second

and me!

Brontosaurus for life!

I had a bubble bath container shaped like a bronto and I've always had a soft spot for them. I knew Avon would never lie to me about something as important as the name of a dinosaur.

In honour of the occasion I propose a new custom title for Fez:

"Lord Thunder Lizard".

I'll do it, or something similar, so long as we agree that I can roam around listening to 'Thunder Road' on full-blast at all times.

I love this thread so, so, much.

I actually rode a pterodactyl for awhile. I saved a bundle on gas, but the cleanup is horrific. And they are all universally grumpy.

But do they get along with dogs and small children? This is an important consideration for me.

But do they get along with dogs and small children? This is an important consideration for me.

Probably not. They seem to have developed a dislike of hobbits and horses, I doubt they'd differentiate for children and dogs.

Probably not. They seem to have developed a dislike of hobbits and horses, I doubt they'd differentiate for children and dogs.

Ok. No pteradons for me then. Pity, the flying part sounds nice. Triceratops seems blasphemous for the above reasons. Velociraptor doesn't seem like a family-friendly dino (it's more of a mid-life crisis dino, IMO). We're probably a stegosaurus family (does that come with one click stairs?) but I have a feeling we won't be able to stomach it, which means, I guess, what - one of the duckbills?

I love this thread so, so, much.

I actually rode a pterodactyl for awhile. I saved a bundle on gas, but the cleanup is horrific. And they are all universally grumpy.

Aren't we all technically riding with the pterodactyls and tyrannosaurs and brontos and mastadons? Long as those old bones keep turning into sweet sweet crude it's all good, bay-BEE!

Seems odd that you're discounting the Brontosaurus. Plenty of room for the family, long neck enables it to scout traffic jams and avoid them, and they get decent mileage for it's size. Sure, it's a bit of a grass guzzler, and it's not as sexy as the velociraptor, but it's a solid choice.

I'll do it, or something similar, so long as we agree that I can roam around listening to 'Thunder Road' on full-blast at all times.

Excellent. :thumbsup:

I will have to reconsider the Brontosaurus. Wasn't sure it was compatible with city living. Where does one stable a Brontosaurus? The Natural History Museum only has room for one.

Well I won't lie, parking can be a bitch. I hadn't considered your location with that recomendation. It really is more of a suburbs type of dino.

Archived