What's really awesome today? v.2

Eyron

Let's continue!

Yesterday my best friend was visiting from out of town, and by chance she had made loose plans to travel somewhere I was also meaning to go, so now we will plan a trip together sometime in early autumn if all goes well :)

And possibly she might move back here earlier than planned since I hopefully have arranged a flat that she can rent until hers is built.

Today I got through the day well on only about 2 hours of sleep. Awesome!

I didn't know if this should go in the "What is annoying you today" thread or this one. I had to get a new phone and that's really not an expense I wanted right now. On the other hand, yay! new phone.

I think that can fit in both :P

Once in a while I treat myself by buying soup for lunch from Pret rather than Morrisons. Today Pret's meat flavour was my third favourite of theirs - chicken, edamame and ginger, beaten only by their ham hock and their tomato meatball flavours.

My corporate Easter egg, which I thought had been pinched by some annoying person while I was off sick, turned up on a hidden ledge under my desk (spotted by a colleague). Mini eggs for pudding after the chicken soup.

I'm going out for dinner this evening with my husband, my brother, his fiancee and one of our friends. :)

It was +15C and sunny when I went home from work today :o It is a beautiful evening now.

My baby niece was allowed to go home temporarily with her parents from the hospital today, which I think is a good sign that things are working out. I have hope that she'll be fine after all.

Once in a while I treat myself by buying soup for lunch from Pret rather than Morrisons. Today Pret's meat flavour was my third favourite of theirs - chicken, edamame and ginger, beaten only by their ham hock and their tomato meatball flavours.

My corporate Easter egg, which I thought had been pinched by some annoying person while I was off sick, turned up on a hidden ledge under my desk (spotted by a colleague). Mini eggs for pudding after the chicken soup.

I'm going out for dinner this evening with my husband, my brother, his fiancee and one of our friends. :)

I've seen a poster before when I was wandering around London that said "no Pret a Manger for 50 yds". Found it pretty amusing :lol: they're everywhere! (Your post just reminded me of this)

I might do! :) Might even end up living back in Cornwall, wherever I can get a job tbh. Either Cornwall or Wales.

Let me know! We *have* to meet up! I'm still totally keen for a London meet at some point.

Another awesome thing - my first two articles for the magazine I write for were published today! :D (I posted them on Facebook, if anyone's interested.)

Archived