What's really awesome today? v.2

Eyron

Spent the last few days doing a very labor intensive, complex and involved masonry operation, in which any small error could have been incredibly expensive for both me and the customer. Just about done, finished the hairy stuff. It was a nightmare and quite daunting but feeling very accomplished right now.

Having an Edy's TANGERINE Outshine frozen fruit bar.

The awesomest!

It's my birthday today and I'm going out with some friends later. :D
I almost posted this in the "what's really annoying" thread by mistake. :P

Happy Birthday!!!

It's my birthday today and I'm going out with some friends later. :D

I almost posted this in the "what's really annoying" thread by mistake. :P

Happy Birthday, SENP! I hope you had an awesome time. :)

Glad to hear it!

Today is the first day this year when the weather has been good enough for me to sit outside and write. I've come in now as it's started to cloud over but I got some vitamin D production in...

I've got a start on some vegetable seeds (finally.) And I planted some cosmos and zinnia seeds. They make beautiful cut flowers.

Today we're headed off to the garden center to pick up some bags of dirt. Wish me luck. :/

Grandma Marie deserts the church after 84 years, because a priest was calling homosexuals sinners and was offering them healing. She thought it´s inacceptable to tell such things to young people.

She has two gay grandchildren and loves them very much :).

I checked my checking account this morning to see if my federal return came so I can pay off my credit card. Saw that there was about $3,000 extra dollars in there and that it came on my last paycheck. Checked my stub to make sure I didn't get double paid or something, and there's a $5,000 performance bonus on it! Nobody even told me, which makes me think my VP did it w/out telling my manager or his manager. Pays for my new $1,000 mixer I bought last weekend and my trip to Mexico I just took. What a great surprise!

Archived