What's really awesome today? v.2

Eyron

Have 5500/8000 words of my dissertation at the moment. Have a week and half to complete it. I think I can. Feeling okay at the moment. I'm setting myself the challenge of having at least 8k words by wednesday and then a whole week to go over it and edit it and re-write it and finish it.

I'm feeling...confident, for my exams o_O this is unknown for me. Completely unknown. And I've still got just over a week left to prep for the first one... :dunno: so, I guess this is a good thing

Edit: congrats Theda! Sounds like you are doing great. Hard work paying off :cheers:

well don't know if it is really awesome but my darling Karate Princess became a woman today while out running errands with me....and i dealt by consulting a beloved female pharmacist who got us straight, gave good advice and told me to call her Mother which she did as soon as we got home...

the gods were good cause we weren't out fishing or camping....

for that i believe this day was awesome.....

well don't know if it is really awesome but my darling Karate Princess became a woman today while out running errands with me....and i dealt by consulting a beloved female pharmacist who got us straight, gave good advice and told me to call her Mother which she did as soon as we got home...

the gods were good cause we weren't out fishing or camping....

for that i believe this day was awesome.....

I think the awesome part is that she was with you, and that you handled the situation like the awesome person you are. :cheers:

I think the awesome part is that she was with you, and that you handled the situation like the awesome person you are. :cheers:

yeah well i don't know how awesome i am cause after she left i ran back to the pub and drank with both hands...she is growing up and frankly that sucks...

...at least i didn't make an announcement in the pub...so i guess i am pretty awesome... :smug:

yeah well i don't know how awesome i am cause after she left i ran back to the pub and drank with both hands...she is growing up and frankly that sucks...

...at least i didn't make an announcement in the pub...so i guess i am pretty awesome... :smug:

Sounds like you handled it well!

Looking back, the only thing I didn't know then that would've helped a lot was relaxation exercises, maybe she learned them at karate?

It would have helped a lot with the cramps. I dont think there is anything that would fix the mood swings, other than understanding!

Archived