What's really awesome today? v.2

Eyron

Some people found my singing videos from one of the covers I made and have just had some of the loveliest comments ever. Feeling SO happy and positive about myself right now lol.

Yay. :)

I'm feeling less sick than I have for a few days, but have also bought Haribo Goldbears (they help me feel less sick, in conjunction with, of all things, Mini Babybel), so I feel nicely indulgent.

I quit my job today.

My 30 days notice starts today and during that period I have 2 weeks vacation that I must use.

At the moment, things can't get much better than that.

I really really envy this! I'll do the same. Some day...

It's awesome that I have the weekend off, starting right now! It's Valborgsmässoafton this evening, or Valpurgis, which means that spring is celebrated, there are bonfires, and the students invade the city and drink a lot.

I really really envy this! I'll do the same. Some day...

It just came to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

Combined with the fact that, due to my profession, I can change jobs with relative ease, the choice was easy.

Congrats! :) keep on rolling.

I got a text from my tutor today about my coursework needing an urgent adjustment. I was absolutely bricking it. But nope. Turns out I just needed to sign a form for my coursework from the lesson I missed yesterday. A friend had even filled it in for me, that great person. I just had to sign it.

So relieved.

Archived