What's really awesome today? v.2

Eyron

:crying: thank you

I hope they are tears of happiness :grouphug:

tonight is awesome because its cold and windy outside, and I've curled up in bed with a brew watching TV. Its the simple things...

I'm off 1/2 a day today, my boss brought me a chicken and biscuit, and I have all weekend to play outside. :) Life is good!

Yes, but have your BEES ARRIVED YET??

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Yes, but have your BEES ARRIVED YET??

Inquiring minds wanna know.

I go pick them up the end of this month. I have ordered their little houses, and now I just have to fetch them home. :)

I go pick them up the end of this month. I have ordered their little houses, and now I just have to fetch them home. :)

As soon as you get them, you should start a Bee thread so we can follow you on this adventure.

I love bees too - every time I see a big lumbering bumblebee, I smile!

Yellowjackets, however, can kiss my ass.

ETA: Figuratively. :leaving:

Hahaha, yes. They can kiss mine as well. Figuratively.

I got home today and my bee hives have arrived. Am setting them up and then I have to wait to get my bees. I'm so excited!!!

I will definitely keep you updated on how they're doing. :)

April was a great month for my family. Dad finally gets to retire this summer. Brother and his GF doing well. Mom got to return to Iran and see family she hasn't seen in over two decades. And for me...my daughter turned 4. Made my year.

Neighbours who don't like each other-doing things together-day is over and done with, and it went decidedly well. Soon the week of chaos is over... Good times!

Archived