What's really awesome today? v.2

Eyron

It's my last day at the office today.

After today, I'm on a two week vacation I'll use to have a laser eye surgery and rest a bit and then I'll be moving on to hopefully better things.

As if that wasn't enough, I'm still on a high after my yesterday workout.

Rowing on a lake has a zen effect I never imagined I'd experience.

I am having the best days ever in general. :) I just do not want to go back home!

I'm viewing a flat today. I have a really good feeling about this one. If I can knock them down on price, then it will be really awesome.

Great to hear that, good luck to you!

It's my last day at the office today.

After today, I'm on a two week vacation I'll use to have a laser eye surgery and rest a bit and then I'll be moving on to hopefully better things.

Good luck and speedy recovery!

This contractor that ripped me off last year just texted me and asked me to bid a job for him. I asked for some details, reminded him he still owed me, and then he asked what I was getting a square foot. I told him, and he said "that's really high. like double what i've been paying." I said "it's the GFY fee." He said "?" and I told him it's the "go fuck yourself fee". Felt really good.

I am actually feeling pretty snazzy right now for very shallow reasons lmao as ive previously been feeling really terrible about the way i look

I went out with friends for the first time in awhile (due to uni work) and was having a right good time and my friend mentioned her room mate bought a canvas of super villain ladies and that i look EXACTLY like the cat woman, she said it was the first thing she thought as soon as she saw it. And she just sent me the picture now

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e7626d0106395617d69629b551f66b33/tumblr_nokfriLhO01qehyxro1_1280.jpg

UMMMM......well...if I look like THAT then i must be ok!!!!!lmao wow

I just sprinted half way around the fucking town, across two main roads, up two freakin hills and down a flight of steps and across a supermarket carpark bcus ALL THE FREAKIN TRAIN STATION ENTRANCES WERE CLOSED SAVE FOR ONE and i was basically alternating between running pretty fast and full on sprinting UMMM STILL GOT IT MIGHT FEEL LIKE DYING BUT V IMPRESSED WITH SELF

I am basically finished my thesis! All that's left is bibliography and some general tidying up. 28,995 words, I'm so tempted to chuck in five more somewhere just so I can say 29,000.

Wheeeee!!

Edit: And bibliography is DONE! And now I'm going to put it away and not look at it for a week, come back to it with fresh eyes for a final edit next Friday, and then submit it on the 1st :D

Hahahaha no I didn't; that would have been excellent though but I couldn't waste any more precious breath lmao

I'm serious, I was IJ for halloween when I was 5, and my parents had to make a rule about no more "dunh dunh dunh, da da daaaaa, dunh dunh da, dun da DAH DAH DAH".

My brother and I also used to get in trouble for re-enacting the "throw me the idol, i throw you the whip" scene on the furniture.

I sing the IJ theme a lot, as well as the James Bond theme. And I've gotten some strange looks. I should have known that my Westerosi people were doing the same thing. :D

Archived