why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

2 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Isn't that scene with Jamie at sept supposed to be happening in 6 or 5 the episode

Don't know if Bender was there to shot those scenes, because he's directing that like TOJ. But it could be. Siege of Riverrun or whole Riverlands arc for Jaime and I think Bronn too is ep. 8, I think.

16 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Don't know if Bender was there to shot those scenes, because he's directing that like TOJ. But it could be. Siege of Riverrun or whole Riverlands arc for Jaime and I think Bronn too is ep. 8, I tDon'tt

Hmm I seem to remember it as an episode 6 event ..iam sure I must have read it somewhere ...

I just hope we don't get anymore rushed plot points like we had  with stannis...

6 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Hmm I seem to remember it as an episode 6 event ..iam sure I must have read it somewhere ...

I just hope we don't get anymore rushed plot points like we had  with stannis...

I wouldn't ruled it out. Javi from L7R said with sarcasti tone that Jaime will borrow LF jetpack from last season. It's possible that it will be ep.6 and ep. 7 Jaime already in Riverlands. Brienne will be there too and have some kind of concersation if spoilers are true. Siege of Riverrun is supposed to be huge with thousand extras and 3 weeks of shooting, Only Battle of Six Armies, Bastards, North is bigger than this.

9 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I wouldn't ruled it out. Javi from L7R said with sarcasti tone that Jaime will borrow LF jetpack from last season. It's possible that it will be ep.6 and ep. 7 Jaime already in Riverlands. Brienne will be there too and have some kind of concersation if spoilers are true. Siege of Riverrun is supposed to be huge with thousand extras and 3 weeks of shooting, Only Battle of Six Armies, Bastards, North is bigger than this.

Yeah those sets were huge ...iam really looking forward to what they are doing there...I still think LSH is possible this season once we are done with jon earlier in the season..and think that brienne may very well  die at riverrun...with the season 8 approved I guess we don't have to worry about the rush..

42 minutes ago, Drogonthedread said:

Yeah those sets were huge ...iam really looking forward to what they are doing there...I still think LSH is possible this season once we are done with jon earlier in the season..and think that brienne may very well  die at riverrun...with the season 8 approved I guess we don't have to worry about the rush..

Yeah, I think to show differences with resurrections. Not only the way to do it, but the outcome of it. LSH is still a possibility and this season everything is set up for her. We'll see about this. Brienne amd die a the Riverrun? I think if LSH is there, she'll meet her and then who knows. But I wouldn't ruled it out that Brienne will survive to fight ww and maybe even further.

I just think they postponed her until after Jon's resurrection. If we had her come back first, it wouldn't have so many people wondering if Jon is really dead forever or not. This way, there's more mystery, and they can just have her show up while hanging Freys. We can get the HOW explained later when we meet Thoros again.

On January 26, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Philpenn said:

I know you can't trust them completely, but there's a very Catlin Stark looking lady cast to play a character called Lady Stark?

If you are talking about IMDB that is an error. That actress is in the group of Braavosi players as part of Arya's story. Play within the show. She is not Stoneheart.

I do think we might get Stoneheart in season 6 for reasons I already gave, but I very much doubt she would be re-cast.

On 21 de gener de 2016 at 4:30 AM, Drogonthedread said:

If Lsh appears then Brienne should not die.

it would be great if she appeared just after Jon's situation.

2 minutes ago, dannyk65 said:

Each minute spent on a LSH would mean a minute NOT spent on Dorne, so I'm all for it

Each minute spent on a LSH would mean a minute NOT spent on the pointless, waste of screentime and forced "love story" between Missendai and Grey Worm. I am neutral with my lukewarm love of LSH, but I'd rather her than that sop story.

Archived