why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

3 minutes ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

Hasn't Michelle signed up for a new show? The goose is cooked at this stage unfortunately. 

She has, but that doesn't mean much. That show is filming now whereas GoT s 6 was filmed last year. And if LSH does appear, there's no guarantee she'd be in for many episodes or even in next season at all. 

1 hour ago, Damorian said:

To help her beleaguered great uncle break the seige. Sansa knows Brienne has dealt with Stark/Tully and Lannister alike, not least Jaime L, and would be a decent go-between.

Failing that, she just goes looking for Arya at Riverrun and walks smack bang into it.

I think there is a spoiler that Sansa sends Brienne to Riverrun to try to get the Tullys to fight with them against the Boltons to re-take Winterfell.

12 hours ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

There's no reason for it though. Arya/Sansa/Edmure/Blackfish can all take her place.

but it's a different approach. Any of them were in the Red wedding

Blackfish would be the smartest choice because he was there and saw his family before being butchered

13 minutes ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

Give it to Arya if it has to be passed on, we've barely seen the Blackfish and tbh, he doesn't warrant the payoff of that magnitude.

He is a fan favorite and people love seeing characters return after multiple seasons away. 

24 minutes ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

Give it to Arya if it has to be passed on, we've barely seen the Blackfish and tbh, he doesn't warrant the payoff of that magnitude.

But Arya wouldn't be hanging Freys and leading the BWB! That would make no sense

1 minute ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

Touche. Blackfish taking over the role just does little for me.

Same for me.

No one can replace LSH IMO. But Arya will, at most, kill Walder Frey with Needle. She can't be LSH for obvious reasons. Only BF can, but it won't have the same effect than LSH would have.

Y'know, try as I might - and I am, I really am, more inclined to believe my better instincts that she's cut beyond the pale by now -  one thing, well five things, just keep adding up for me:

THIS IS THE ONLY SEASON THEY JUST PUT THE FREYS, THOROS OF MHYR, THE CORRUPTED BWB, BRIENNE OF TARTH AND JAIME LANNISTER ALL IN PRIME POSITION FOR THE STONEHEART PLOT. :ack:

Archived