why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

2 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

People have been saying LSH was showing up since Season 4.

Yes, I know. But that link  http://mashable.com/2016/05/19/game-of-thrones-cast-truth-lie-game/#lwky_AvlAmqo

if legit, could be of great help for the ones here that speculate that she may return if the second statement is true......

because if LSH is a lie, then that will mean

-Arya will kill 3 people which is weird because one of them is The Mountain

14 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

People, I think this is very interesting:

http://mashable.com/2016/05/19/game-of-thrones-cast-truth-lie-game/#lwky_AvlAmqo

2 truths and one lie

Turner says: LSH !!

Interesting, Arya crossing 3 off her list seems very exact, and ambiguous. I assume she means not by her own hand, in that case she'll be easily crossing the Mountain and Frey off. Cersei a probability. 

There's conflicting reports on Ramsay so thanks Turner for further head wrecking!! 

3 minutes ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

Interesting, Arya crossing 3 off her list seems very exact, and ambiguous. I assume she means not by her own hand, in that case she'll be easily crossing the Mountain and Frey off. Cersei a probability. 

There's conflicting reports on Ramsay so thanks Turner for further head wrecking!! 

Yes, people can get crossed without her help! That's the normal thing, BTW!!

anyway, are we sure that Arya's official list does only have The Mountain, Cersei and Walder? Because her list keeps changing all the time

I want my LSH, that's it.:wacko:

Considering the list of 3 peoplebeing the "official one".....I just can't see Cersei being killed 13 episodes before the series finale along with the Mountain and Walder Frey

So....LSh can still be true and Arya could still kill less than 3: maybe just Walder Frey.

If Arya is in the first trailer more than we have realized....she should be in:

1.01 or 1.02 Tommen or Cersei's scenes

1.18 The birds?

1.19 Jaime in KL

don't think she will be in the battlefield or be Qarl The Maid

In the second trailer...she could perfectly be in the Freys feast.

But from the first one....I don't know....if it's not the ones I posted, but still not certain.....

So if she doesn't appear in the trailer, then LSH does officially return, because she can't cross any more names and check off 3 at the same time, no matther how they are killed

35 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

If Arya is in the first trailer more than we have realized....she should be in:

1.01 or 1.02 Tommen or Cersei's scenes

1.18 The birds?

1.19 Jaime in KL

don't think she will be in the battlefield or be Qarl The Maid

In the second trailer...she could perfectly be in the Freys feast.

But from the first one....I don't know....if it's not the ones I posted, but still not certain.....

So if she doesn't appear in the trailer, then LSH does officially return, because she can't cross any more names and check off 3 at the same time, no matther how they are killed

I believe she doesn't leave Braavos until the end of the season and I'm not sure she makes it back to Westeros before the finale. The person jumping off of that balcony is Arya.

48 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

I believe she doesn't leave Braavos until the end of the season and I'm not sure she makes it back to Westeros before the finale. The person jumping off of that balcony is Arya.

she could leave Braavos and not arrive to Westeros, so 1 would be false, but then trailer right (still don't know when she apperas) and not crossing true.

If she doesn't cross, then Turner's list must be false; and that would mean LSH return:wacko::o

I can see Walder Frey getting his comeuppance.  Mountain, maybe.  Cersei, not really.  Not yet.

Fairley said she filmed in Iceland for GoT one day (a hot day) and there were 2 unusually hot days in August 2015 and none in September or October.  But she was in a show during that time, so.....

http://imgur.com/PMkTH1O (column on left, she mentions filming in Northern Ireland and one particularly hot day in Iceland.  I don't believe she's ever filmed in Iceland before?)

Fingers crossed, but it IS possible she said IRELAND, and not ICELAND, and something got lost in the translation.  Still, a hot day in ICELAND is more...unique--particularly in the mid 70s.

The truth & lie game interview first appeared on Yahoo News just before the premiere, so it's legit (scroll way down for Sophie >)

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-game-of-thrones-39-cast-plays-1413663106539574.html

That published interview Mister SH links to: damn, I tried my best two weeks back to track a fuller transcript of the source (N.I. 'Belfast drama special' publication of some kind apparently, not online) but no joy. Didn't doubt the integrity of the individuals posting it on WOTW/WIC at the time, who seemed quite unassuming, non-attention seeking types, but until it's better verified where it came from, there's always the outside chance it was a doctored text because while Michelle DOES strongly allude to the character eventually returning, this was still a potentially massive news story both WOTW and WIC passed on for some reason (- the latter, as we know, being gung-ho on even the slightest whiff of "is LSH back??" scoops.)

If it could be categorically verified and anybody here is up to the task of doing that where I've failed? Get hype. Until then, it drifts into the disembodied screencap/fake actor tweet type ambiguity we've had in previous years.

What you can be 100% sure of if she doesn't show is that just like every other year, people - a few involved with the show but mostly those who aren't - have been actively trolling her appearance.

Again.

5 hours ago, Damorian said:

The truth & lie game interview first appeared on Yahoo News just before the premiere, so it's legit (scroll way down for Sophie >)

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/39-game-of-thrones-39-cast-plays-1413663106539574.html

That published interview Mister SH links to: damn, I tried my best two weeks back to track a fuller transcript of the source (N.I. 'Belfast drama special' publication of some kind apparently, not online) but no joy. Didn't doubt the integrity of the individuals posting it on WOTW/WIC at the time, who seemed quite unassuming, non-attention seeking types, but until it's better verified where it came from, there's always the outside chance it was a doctored text because while Michelle DOES strongly allude to the character eventually returning, this was still a potentially massive news story both WOTW and WIC passed on for some reason (- the latter, as we know, being gung-ho on even the slightest whiff of "is LSH back??" scoops.)

If it could be categorically verified and anybody here is up to the task of doing that where I've failed? Get hype. Until then, it drifts into the disembodied screencap/fake actor tweet type ambiguity we've had in previous years.

What you can be 100% sure of if she doesn't show is that just like every other year, people - a few involved with the show but mostly those who aren't - have been actively trolling her appearance.

Again.

So it's first trailer material then!!

18 minutes ago, Damorian said:

Eh? What is? :stunned:

I mean, if Arya is in the trailer we should look at "her" in the first trailer, isn't it?

Because the premiere aired before the second one, IIRC

Ahhh, now I'm with you, sorry. :D:dunce: 

Forgive me being slow on the uptake but yep, that was when the interview was dated.

Just not entirely sure myself when trailer two came out .... but think it was before the premiere, lol. :ph34r:

There is a specific threat about the game now and now they are fiscussing whether or not her list has more names; for instance, if the Waif becomes part of her list and she kills her, then she could still kill Walder and what if the Mountain is killed (not necessarily with her)...that would probably mean we have no LSH and that they are trolling us (the cast).

Anyway....I think that's likely, but too ovbious. They want us to think that Arya must be on the trailer, but...do we have prrof of that? If we saw her in the trailer (by her I mean...that person should be Arya) then LSH out.

But the point is that I haven't seen "Arya" in the trailer. I posted the minutes from the trailer we could speculate she is or she isn't. If she isn't in the trailer, then, we have LSH.

46 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

There is a specific threat about the game now and now they are fiscussing whether or not her list has more names; for instance, if the Waif becomes part of her list and she kills her, then she could still kill Walder and what if the Mountain is killed (not necessarily with her)...that would probably mean we have no LSH and that they are trolling us (the cast).

Anyway....I think that's likely, but too ovbious. They want us to think that Arya must be on the trailer, but...do we have prrof of that? If we saw her in the trailer (by her I mean...that person should be Arya) then LSH out.

But the point is that I haven't seen "Arya" in the trailer. I posted the minutes from the trailer we could speculate she is or she isn't. If she isn't in the trailer, then, we have LSH.

Arya is in the trailer. Jumping off a balcony in Braavos.

10 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Arya is in the trailer. Jumping off a balcony in Braavos.

But we all know she is Arya. Maisie is saying she is in the trailer more times than people have realized....^_^

3 minutes ago, Dragon in the North said:

People who have been paying attention to filming spoilers and saw the video of Maisie doing those stunts know it's Arya. Most people would have no clue.

Yeah, I agree. We tend to think that the majority of viewers follow things as most here do, but that's absolutely not the case imo. 

11 minutes ago, Dragon in the North said:

People who have been paying attention to filming spoilers and saw the video of Maisie doing those stunts know it's Arya. Most people would have no clue.

No clue? Really? Come on! It's her hair! Who else could be? We are not talking about quick images but one about Braavosi hairstyles!!!!

And then those casual viewers why would ask whether Jon is alive or not all the time? They didn't have access to the leaks,?

Sorry, but I can't buy that

I know some people may not know but those who watch the trailer......I think the majority will have known it's her.

Archived