why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

11 hours ago, Damorian said:

Too true. I have a similar split going on, tbh. Realist in me refuses to get bitten on the ass fourth year in a row, but the more hopeful idealist keeps returning to the fact this is the ONLY year all her plot elements are in place.

Those reddit thread spoilers about Thoros-

Reveal hidden contents

fighting and losing to The Hound, after attacking McShane's group

- prove or disprove nothing, really - true or false. From what I've heard, that spoiler dude held back on saying anything 'bout the Freys, or the finale for that matter. Casting call for "Bower: numb to the horror he serves?" Let's not forget that guy, either. Or the recast Lame Lothar having a significant role in three episodes, one of which may well be 6x10?

Even if it's Arya who eventually takes out Walder, there's more Freys in the mix that could play into the outlaw hanging angle, and still a shitload of unaccounted for info yet to be spoilt by the cyber-moles on reddit. Hopefully, it stays that way and we can all just stay up late again to toast a final round of disappointment in the small hours on the 26th June:cheers:

Ultimately, of course, the loyal Stoneheart Truthers may tragically mirror their heroes ... having initially started a support group to spread justice, we will invevitably descend into random trolling, creepy pop-up appearances in the epilogues of unrelated threads and general debauchery, until like Thoros, we all become raging alcoholics. :stunned:

I couldn't even open the spoiler tag! I don't want spoilers! But....

I read everything you say and I totally agree with you. It seems that we will be waiting until the end.....Probably we won't have a positive result, but I agree that there are still elements that make us think that she is still possible!! We Summer Childs....

By the way, if she doesn't appear our support group will turn into a virtual alcoholic group!! haha LOl

So good :) good sense of humour

But...if she appears everyone will agree that we are in the best thread from the got forum and it will become a HOT thread

Everyone, this might be big!

Someone posted this on the IMDB forums... it looks legit. A 10 second clip of one of the episodes ending. Don't click the link if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Spoiler

https://vid.me/e/aBza

That's most likely her, in a forest, looking surprisingly... normal. Could be from another movie, but with the forest in the background, and the incredibly creepy look she gives, I don't know what else it could be. Also, no clear view of her neck and hair. Think she still has her original auburn hair?

(Someone else on those forums claims he is an extra at the battle of the 5 armies, and he 'accidentally' entered a tent when security (there was more than usual around there) wasn't paying attention. And a woman was sitting there made up as a 'wight', one of the actresses from the earlier seasons he claimed. Also LF and her might meet. He sounded like an idiot, could be a troll... but that would mean she is not in the Riverlands anymore, and is heading north. Imagine that is true. I guess it might make sense that she would head north, assuming she might know Sansa is alive. Will she help Sansa? Will she mess things up?)

I'm so happy right now!

3 minutes ago, Kelly Koehorst said:

Everyone, this might be big!

Someone posted this on the IMDB forums... it looks legit. A 10 second clip of one of the episodes ending. Don't click the link if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Hide contents

https://vid.me/e/aBza

That's most likely her, in a forest, looking surprisingly... normal. Could be from another movie, but with the forest in the background, and the incredibly creepy look she gives, I don't know what else it could be. Also, no clear view of her neck and hair. Think she still has her original auburn hair?

(Someone else on those forums claims he is an extra at the battle of the 5 armies, and he 'accidentally' entered a tent when security (there was more than usual around there) wasn't paying attention. And a woman was sitting there made up as a 'wight', one of the actresses from the earlier seasons he claimed. Also LF and her might meet. He sounded like an idiot, could be a troll... but that would mean she is not in the Riverlands anymore, and is heading north. Imagine that is true. I guess it might make sense that she would head north, assuming she might know Sansa is alive. Will she help Sansa? Will she mess things up?)

I'm so happy right now!

Well... The credits at the end, you can read "Annick Wo---" and "Oliver Bu---" and there are two producers on GoT called Annick Wolkan and Oliver Butler. But  I suppose that shot can be from a previous series, pre-RW. 

If anyone is curious, this is the topic the 'extra' posted, as I said, his writing is a bit chaotic, and there might be many more spoilers there. On page 11 he mentions the tent thing. It's funny how he doesn't seem to know what he is talking about "why would wights be going north when they are supposed to head south..." Could be complete BS tho...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/board/thread/257703732?p=1

If that clip is legit, it's a clever first reveal: sucking non readers into the idea she's been rezzed "whole" like Jon at the same time as hoodwinking the book folk they've done a tame LS without much scarring either.

Except for the fact that (if not to mask the limits a DIY-trolling exericse) that's a shadowy profile shot for a reason. And you can bet a gnarly latex throat wound and a hefy chunk of prosthetics are on the left side of her face to be revealed in a later episode to Pod & Brienne when the penny drops for the unsullied she's a monster.

IF it's legit. :shocked:

Not sure why people are debating whether it's Michelle or not. It clearly is (her mouth and the gouge-like lines around it are VERY distinctive.)

The only question worth debating to my mind is whether it's her as LSH, ripped from an actual episode, or spliced footage from elsewhere, concealing the joins using muted sound and shakycam.

On imdb, 24 has been suggested and debunked. The names of the individuals cited in the credits have been debated and debunked. Basically everything about this clip has been debated and debunked until we're none the wiser, right back chasing our tails.

Classic LSH fare, really. :stillsick: The irony at this point is that we're so conditioned by years of internet punking re: this particular character, that even if a real clip DID present itself, it now looks just as likely to be false. Boy-who-cried-wolf mentality, I guess.

Welcome to Crazytown. Enjoy your stay.

It is Michelle, the same cheekbones, jaw, mouth etc. I am keeping my hopes up until someone can prove it is fake by showing me the exact scene this is taken from.

By the way, do you remember those vague leaked images from last season? Selyse hanging, Jon laying in the snow, Cercei at walk of shame. http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/styles/image_embed/public/2015/06/12/game-thrones-season-5-cersei-spoilers.jpg Those ended up being real, and where also recorded from a screen somewhere. For all we know its the same source.

If it turns out to be fake though, I apologize for wasting everyone's time *sneaks back into the shadows* :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Damorian said:

Not sure why people are debating whether it's Michelle or not. It clearly is (her mouth and the gouge-like lines around it are VERY distinctive.)

The only question worth debating to my mind is whether it's her as LSH, ripped from an actual episode, or spliced footage from elsewhere, concealing the joins using muted sound and shakycam.

On imdb, 24 has been suggested and debunked. The names of the individuals cited in the credits have been debated and debunked. Basically everything about this clip has been debated and debunked until we're none the wiser, right back chasing our tails.

Classic LSH fare, really. :stillsick: The irony at this point is that we're so conditioned by years of internet punking re: this particular character, that even if a real clip DID present itself, it now looks just as likely to be false. Boy-who-cried-wolf mentality, I guess.

Welcome to Crazytown. Enjoy your stay.

tick tock, tick tock LSH came to the show

On 28.5.2016 at 2:25 PM, Kelly Koehorst said:

If anyone is curious, this is the topic the 'extra' posted, as I said, his writing is a bit chaotic, and there might be many more spoilers there. On page 11 he mentions the tent thing. It's funny how he doesn't seem to know what he is talking about "why would wights be going north when they are supposed to head south..." Could be complete BS tho...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/board/thread/257703732?p=1

that stuff actually sounds pretty authentic. Not like somebody trying to fake everyone out. 

Spoiler

for everyone not wanting to read the whole thing: The extra says he went into a tent on set that he was not allowed into and was fired after that accordingly. Claims he saw a former Main cast member done up as a "zombie", as he says. go figure

Good synopsis, Stokeworth, but you forgot one crucial detail: 

Hide contents

The former cast member in zombie get-up the extra stumbled into the off-limits tent to see .... was female.

I’m thinking that “in zombie get-up” is just a shorthand phrase for somebody looking none too good for the wear.  

Fairley said that the post–Red Wedding character was a difficult character to play because “she isn’t a zombie”. I guess it’s more like how Coldhands isn’t some mindless zombie either.  

I don’t know how you’d bring to the screen a portrayal of one of these revenants whose memories remain in mere wisps and tatters.  So much is internal dialogue that simply wouldn’t translate to a visual medium instead of a written one.  But even that we don’t get from Martin, because in some senses the old personality is no longer wholly present.

That said, it’s a sure bet that we’re getting post-resurrection Jon chapters coming in Winds.  There would otherwise be no viewpoint character for the narration.

Hm, or would there?  

“in zombie get-up”  was just me paraphrasing. He repeatedly refers to her as a wight (he's a non book reader & doesn't know who LSH is) and ....

Spoiler

... as a main cast actress who was in seasons 1-3 a lot. He also mentions buzz on set re: Brienne having been killed in episode 7 or 8 prior to Battle of The Bastards, at the hands of "someone who is dead." If that iffy LSH clip is legit, I don't see it capping episode 7 where the final scene/reveal has got to be The Hound. Episode 8, imo, is most likely.

In other news, whether she shows up soon or not, this weeks Frey scene - besides obviously setting up Riverrun - could be construed as one long LSH set up, no? BWB confirmed to be leading raids on Frey camps? (and not disbanded as previously speculated.) Reminder who it was (Back Walder) who cut Cat's throat, in case the casual viewer had forgotten ...? :unsure:

“in zombie get-up”  was just me paraphrasing. He repeatedly refers to her as a wight (he's a non book reader & doesn't know who LSH is) and ....

Reveal hidden contents

... as a main cast actress who was in seasons 1-3 a lot. He also mentions buzz on set re: Brienne having been killed in episode 7 or 8 prior to Battle of The Bastards, at the hands of "someone who is dead." If that iffy LSH clip is legit, I don't see it capping episode 7 where the final scene/reveal has got to be The Hound. Episode 8, imo, is most likely.

In other news, whether she shows up soon or not, this weeks Frey scene - besides obviously setting up Riverrun - could be construed as one long LSH set up, no? BWB confirmed to be leading raids on Frey camps? (and not disbanded as previously speculated.) Reminder who it was (Back Walder) who cut Cat's throat, in case the casual viewer had forgotten ...? :unsure:

I think it's interesting that Walder Frey mentioned what happened. Could be setting it up

Archived