why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

4 hours ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

Brienne's last episode was episode 5.

Seems unlikely a major supporting character would take 4 episodes off.  It's possible we could see her again in 7 or 8 traversing the riverlands wilds, but that would be anticlimactic--unless she meets up with the Hound.  

Hmmm....

Well she has to meet with the BF as well...

In the preseason trailer, there is a clip of Podrick being grabbed up from behind, while he stands in line with other soldiers/fighters? And in the coming soon clip for S6E7 we see someone stepping through dead bodies on a field, I was wondering if Brienne and Pod were spared by TBWB and this is LSH coming to enact the scene from AFFC..

Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, N0 0ne said:

In the preseason trailer, there is a clip of Podrick being grabbed up from behind, while he stands in line with other soldiers/fighters? And in the coming soon clip for S6E7 we see someone stepping through dead bodies on a field, I was wondering if Brienne and Pod were spared by TBWB and this is LSH coming to enact the scene from AFFC..

Thoughts?

Pretty sure this one is Bronn being playful. No idea about the rest though.

Preston Jacobs uploaded a new video about his meeting with GRRM. Apparently a guy there asked GRRM if LSH will appear on the show, and he said no. 

So yeah, no LSH. I admire your perserverance though.

Here's the video: 

Skip to around 7:20.

4 hours ago, King Edd of House Tollet said:

Haven't people given up already?

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
            And in strange aeons, even death may die.”

There will be no LSH, I guareente it

“Words are wind.”

Which is just as well, since that way they’re all the more palatable when you have to eat them. :) 

Hi guys. Long time lurker finally joining the fray here. An interesting thing to note : That 10 second clip that was supposedly leaked the other day, the one that seemed to show LSH's face up close, it was uploaded on to YouTube yesterday, but it only lasted a day before it disappeared without trace. Not sure if this tells us anything, like that HBO didn't want us to see it. If it were fake, one wouldn't think  they'd bother surely? Wishful thinking, I know, but still, it's interesting...

Ok, due to that report about George my chances of LSH have dropped from 15% to 0-5% again.

5%? Why? Because we still don't know which was the exact question.

George also said (last year) LSH was one of the characters that were cut from the show.

2 hours ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

I don't think George would spoil such a reveal to be fair.

Yes, sounds really strange him spoiling the audience, as well as it is him lying.

I don't know. We should know the exact question and the exact response.

At the risk of careering straight into denial, consider GRRM’S three options when he was asked that:

1.) “Nope. Cut. Next.”

(= surprise show may still have up its sleeve remains intact)

2.) “Maybe.”

( = audience takes it as a: ‘YES’.)

3.) “No, she shows up in the finale. Don’t tell anyone I told you that.”

(= never gonna happen)

One is by far his best bet. Not that the likelihood isn’t now far greater she won’t show. The fact remains however, it’s better to deny it if any element of surprise is to be there. Kit doing it with JS is not the best anaology, but proves that it can happen on bigger events surrounding the show, if need be. Tell a massive porkie, apologise for it later. 

Like Meera said, I'd love to know GRRM's exact wording though, rather than hearing it second hand. For instance: "last I heard, she'd been cut" could very easily wind up as "she's cut, end of story. Get over it cry-babies! Boo fucking hoo. It's tits n' dragons!  Know where McShane got that quote from? That's right assholes, you're looking at him!"

Archived