why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

I really hope that the men that butchered all of those innocent people with Sandor and the Septon Mcshane were not under the leadership of Undead Cat Stark/Lady Stoneheart. That would be another assasination of a character, a Stark one at that. They have suffered from enough show creativeness, I just hope they do not ruin her too.

9 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

I really hope that the men that butchered all of those innocent people with Sandor and the Septon Mcshane were not under the leadership of Undead Cat Stark/Lady Stoneheart. That would be another assasination of a character, a Stark one at that. They have suffered from enough show creativeness, I just hope they do not ruin her too.

if it's not LSH it will be Thoros. The BWB has already been destroyed. It's not atypical in this show.....:angry: In fact, I think that the BWB being bloody killers is a sign that LSH might appear.

BTW......

At minute 2.14 NCW says something very interesting......is it The Hound or LSH?

Strange old day in Stonehype-ville.

The Brienne 'meets a friend turned foe' synopsis proven fake at the same time as the Lem Lemoncloak actor goes all sacrificial lamb, bravely willing to engage the rabid fanbase in a chilling (but amusing) game of Twitter-bait.

Walk away, man! For your sanity's sake! Turn thy citrus cloak and walk! :ack:

But yeah. Good news, bad news kinda deal, I guess.:dunno:

Talk about giving with one hand, taking with the other.

10 minutes ago, Damorian said:

Strange old day in Stonehype-ville.

The Brienne 'meets a friend turned foe' synopsis proven fake at the same time as the Lem Lemoncloak actor goes all sacrificial lamb, bravely willing to engage the rabid fanbase in a chilling (but amusing) game of Twitter-bait.

Walk away, man! For your sanity's sake! Turn thy citrus cloak and walk! :ack:

But yeah. Good news, bad news kinda deal, I guess.:dunno:

Talk about giving with one hand, taking with the other.

is it fake?

19 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

is it fake?

The real one for episode 8 just showed up on WIC and doesn't match the leak for 08 ('Arya is not alone', etc...)

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/06/07/hbo-releases-synopsis-for-episode-8-of-game-of-thrones-season-6/

So by that logic, we'll have to presume 9 and 10 are also not legit.

Nil desperandum though, still plenty of little clues & tidbits that she might still make the cut. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Damorian said:

The real one for episode 8 just showed up on WIC and doesn't match the leak for 08 ('Arya is not alone', etc...)

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/06/07/hbo-releases-synopsis-for-episode-8-of-game-of-thrones-season-6/

So by that logic, we'll have to presume 9 and 10 are also not legit.

Nil desperandum though, still plenty of little clues & tidbits that she might still make the cut. :ph34r:

Thanks!

Yes we have a lot of them.......Lem....please be true.....

Bower: He is a powerless servant, numb to the horror he serves. He’s filming around one of the days that below “outlaw band” members are so he may be connected to them. He is required to have a Northern or Midland English accent and appears in one episode. 

Lachlan:  He’s the big leader of a group of renegades who have turned on the land that they swore to protect. They’re now extorting the poor and vulnerable.  He appears in 2 episodes in season 6.

Flynn: He’s part of an outlaw band. The group is using religion to justify terrorizing and extorting what they need from the people of the countryside. He appears in 2 episodes in season 6. He appears to be part of Lachlan’s band.

Japeth: Another member of the outlaw band is this lieutenant. He’s a “rough-and-ready type” with a strong physical presence, also appearing two episodes.

On the imdb it says That Flynn has appeared, but doesn't say anything about the rest. Maybe the other one was either Japeth or Bower?  So we still have possibilities.

Unless....Lachlan or Thoros is LSH

17 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

It would fit entirely with her new book nature.  Last we saw of her she was about to murder three innocent people.

And whose to say that the BWB riders didn't go back and report they saw the Hound with this group of people.  Maybe Septon Ray was a Frey soldier etc.

They go back to LSH who instantly condemns them all to death by association.  Just like she did in AFFC with Pod and Ser Hyle.

8 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

What sucks is that the bwb is not slaughtering innocents in the books. Lannisters And Frey's yes but not innocents 

And anyone associated with Lannister and Freys.  Ser Hyle.  Pod.  Someone who served them ale in a tavern.

3 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

It would fit entirely with her new book nature.  Last we saw of her she was about to murder three innocent people.

And whose to say that the BWB riders didn't go back and report they saw the Hound with this group of people.  Maybe Septon Ray was a Frey soldier etc.

They go back to LSH who instantly condemns them all to death by association.  Just like she did in AFFC with Pod and Ser Hyle.

Not really.  There is plenty of circumstantial evidence against Brienne and co. even if the reader knows they are innocent.  And Stoneheart gives them a trial, and gives Brienne an opportunity to prove her loyalty.

That's a far cry from riding into a camp of religious peaceniks and killing them.

Just now, Cas Stark said:

Not really.  There is plenty of circumstantial evidence against Brienne and co. even if the reader knows they are innocent.  And Stoneheart gives them a trial, and gives Brienne an opportunity to prove her loyalty.

That's a far cry from riding into a camp of religious peaceniks and killing them.

Yes really.  Some mock false trial makes her evilness OK?  Thoros alludes to what she is.  And I am sure the BWB don't have time to bring everyone to her for trial.

Just now, Ser Gareth said:

Yes really.  Some mock false trial makes her evilness OK?  Thoros alludes to what she is.  And I am sure the BWB don't have time to bring everyone to her for trial.

More than Stormborn gives her enemies, LOL.  I don't think Stoneheart is evil, sorry.  But I am sure that IF the show brings her back, she will be totes EVIL, because Cat Stark, and the apparent goal of GOT is to turn the Starks into people that no one wants to root for.  Beats me but that's what I see.

Just now, Cas Stark said:

More than Stormborn gives her enemies, LOL.  I don't think Stoneheart is evil, sorry.  But I am sure that IF the show brings her back, she will be totes EVIL, because Cat Stark, and the apparent goal of GOT is to turn the Starks into people that no one wants to root for.  Beats me but that's what I see.

She's completely evil in the books.  Her sole motivation is revenge against "perceived" enemies.

I hope we're both wrong.  I don't want to see her back.  It was a mistake to bring her back in the books and she was such an awful character in the book that I was relieved when she died.  Last thing I want to do is see her back.  Especially as the show made her this snow white in the first place where in the books she was single minded, selfish and had a massive self inflicted victim complex.

1 minute ago, Ser Gareth said:

She's completely evil in the books.  Her sole motivation is revenge against "perceived" enemies.

I hope we're both wrong.  I don't want to see her back.  It was a mistake to bring her back in the books and she was such an awful character in the book that I was relieved when she died.  Last thing I want to do is see her back.  Especially as the show made her this snow white in the first place where in the books she was single minded, selfish and had a massive self inflicted victim complex.

I think She is evil in the books, considering what she does to Brienne, but that is due to the nature of her resurrection process. Anyway, although I think she is evil she is not completely evil, because she focuses mostly on Freys. I don't think she would kill a whole town.

If LSH appears (and I really hope she does considering the many hints we have and also because if she doesn't appear I won't understand it considering the shocking value she brings) I think she will not be responsible for what we saw. She is the leader of the leaders, she must focus on more important things. But I also think she will be more evil in the show.

18 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

No, they had nothing to do with the Freys.

Archived