why was Ladystoneheart cut out

Black Dragons

3 hours ago, Kelly Koehorst said:

It would kind of suck that if she shows up, they wait until the last 10 secs of this season, and we have to wait another $^# year to find out what she is up to!

Oh, but you know they like to do that — a lot.  I’d like to see more than that, but knowing them we’ll be here waiting all year to see whether Cat hangs Jaime, only to come back a year from now and see it happen in the first five minutes. 

20 hours ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

I forget which movie it is from, but it is Fairley in another film.  A poster on reddit put an end to that spoiler.

Any idea what topic on reddit it was? I would like to see for myself, so that I can put it to rest too.

edit: never mind, thanks anyway :)

13 hours ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

I forget which movie it is from, but it is Fairley in another film.  A poster on reddit put an end to that spoiler.

I'm gutted to hear that! 

After getting my hopes raised with the last few episodes, I think I'm definitely going back to the "LS definitely isn't happening on the show" camp :(

(Btw, are we related? :D)

until the showrunners specifocally tell she is not cut there are chances

very few but still

in the comic cons any subject related to her was not permitted

and the actor of Lem is ambiguous....

so for me still 10%

if nest episode dowsn't appear...5%

and chances of last episode 3%

li's still a very long one

2 hours ago, Kelly Koehorst said:

Resurrection season 2 episode 12

Found it in Resurrection season 2 episode 12... 38:40 is the exact scene used for that leaked clip. They cropped it, and I totally missed it the first viewing. I am so sorry about getting everyone's hopes up with fake stuff:blush:, I just wanted it to be true so badly.

No one blames you for it Kelly, but thanks for letting us know.  It's sad that some people out there derive satisfaction from willfully decieving others, but it's a fact of life, I guess.

In much more serious areas of life than whether a favourite character shows up in a TV show or not, there are always gonna be those who enjoy the process of lying and/or giving others false hope: quack doctors, con-men, serial adulterers, you name it.

It doesn't make the world a better place, but I suppose there's minor comfort in the knowledge that the deliberate deceptions people put out there in the world, no matter how small, usually rebound on those who peddle them, same as truthfulness eventually rewards those who live by it too. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

TBH guys I'm relieved that the video was debunked, no where near gruesome enough or visually inspiring for Stoneheart.

Indeed.

Here’s how to know for certain whether Cat isn’t going to make an appearance: in this next episode with the Brotherhood, keep your eyes out for Beric. If Beric is with them, alive and kicking, then there can be no Catelyn returned from the dead.

Unless they decide to double troll us not have her show up with the brotherhood at all, only to have her appear on the other side of the continent in a completely different story line, a week after we have given up and moved on. This waiting is making me insane, look at the ridiculous stuff I am coming up with now.

And the Lem actor on twitter is not cracking at all, why did I even bother trying :D, it's a fun game we are playing on there tho

23 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

until the showrunners specifocally tell she is not cut there are chances

very few but still

in the comic cons any subject related to her was not permitted

and the actor of Lem is ambiguous....

so for me still 10%

if nest episode dowsn't appear...5%

and chances of last episode 3%

li's still a very long one

I feel like at this point, there is more of a chance she appears in the last episode. If not, it's likely she appears and her storyline wraps in 3 episodes.

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

I feel like at this point, there is more of a chance she appears in the last episode. If not, it's likely she appears and her storyline wraps in 3 episodes.

I agree. It seems like they won't wrap the seige of Riverrun in only two episodes, so I'm guessing that if she appears, it will happen in the season finale.

Well, I'm not about to link it here but apparently ...

Spoiler

... according to a Reddit leaker verified by another one who's been right all season, she's out. Beric is still alive and leading the BWB. Arya, predictably, dishes out the Frey & RL vengeance.

Sorry guys. Dream appears to be over. No one hangs their head to say that more than me. If true, then it's missed opportunity for the show in a thus far brilliant season, imo. But ever since season 5, the creative choices have felt off to me so often, it should hardly come as a surprise.

I'm not inside their heads and can't pretend to know the motivation for those choices, but guess D&D were never interested in any wish-fulfillment for the fanbase of this character, or dramatic potential of the character herself. Might as well accept it.

P.S: That doesn't stop it feeling like biting into a shit-sandwich. :stillsick:

21 minutes ago, Damorian said:

Well, I'm not about to link it here but apparently ...

Reveal hidden contents

... according to a Reddit leaker verified by another one who's been right all season, she's out. Beric is still alive and leading the BWB. Arya, predictably, dishes out the Frey & RL vengeance.

Sorry guys. Dream appears to be over. No one hangs their head to say that more than me. If true, then it's missed opportunity for the show in a thus far brilliant season, imo. But ever since season 5, the creative choices have felt off to me so often, it should hardly come as a surprise.

I'm not inside their heads and can't pretend to know the motivation for those choices, but guess D&D were never interested in any wish-fulfillment for the fanbase of this character, or dramatic potential of the character herself. Might as well accept it.

P.S: That doesn't stop it feeling like biting into a shit-sandwich. :stillsick:

I've only read the first line because I don't like Spoilers....

but could anyone tell me if they specifically say that LSH is cut out without spoiling the rest?

I only read that 

Spoiler

Beric was alive, leading the BWB

Is he the "horror" the casting calls were saying?

Some of those spoilers are not making sense to me. So apparently Lemoncloak and the other 2 where acting all by themselves, just the 3 of them, because they felt like it. Beric is alive, so he is supposed to be the 'horror' they serve now? Maybe died a dozen more times and turned into a corrupted monster?

Spoiler

Arya is wandering the streets at this moment, lost and badly wounded. But in a few episodes she is already at the twins, and has put herself into a position where she is able to poison/bake pies? Brienne returning Oathkeeper to Jamie? Doesn't she still have the sword in the promo after leaving Riverrun? Also this leaker casually forgot to mention the death of Wun Wun before.

It's depressing, especially after all the foreshadowing going on lately, putting all the pieces in place, only to suddenly derail like that. 

Mustn't give... up... hope.... until credits roll on season finale... ugh

The Riverun set up I can look past but I am absolutely bewildered at the introduction of Lem and his renegades, without having LSH as their leader.

It just seems pointless to me, like they plucked a random character out of the book and made him super evil, just so the Hound can have his awesome ass kicking sequence. 

That being said, I've heard nothing of Beric or Richard Dormer returning. Arya back in Riverun and completing a massacre before the end of the season would be ludicrous even by their own time bending standards, so it's not over yet. 

But unfortunately it seems like all the reliable leaks have been consistent on the matter: she's out.

Archived