Orange is the New Black

Jack Bauer 24

• 2 months later...

Anyone started watching yet? I've just watched episode one, was pretty good. No discernible drop in quality, which is always encouraging. As usual, some moments had me laughing, though there weren't a lot of really emotional moments yet. Enjoyed Gloria's stuff though, that was quite touching

Anyone started watching yet? I've just watched episode one, was pretty good. No discernible drop in quality, which is always encouraging. As usual, some moments had me laughing, though there weren't a lot of really emotional moments yet. Enjoyed Gloria's stuff though, that was quite touching

Also just watched the first episode so far. Pretty good.

Big Boo in the crazy clown make up was my favorite part. Healy is a total dick for not letting Crazy Eyes play with her kite :(

Glad it's back. Probably going to binge watch over the weekend.

Yeah I'm trying not to be spoilers atm, just giving some general impressions. Will spoiler tag specifics though.

Also just watched the first episode so far. Pretty good.

Big Boo in the crazy clown make up was my favorite part. Healy is a total dick for not letting Crazy Eyes play with her kite :(

Glad it's back. Probably going to binge watch over the weekend.

Big Boo looked hilarious :lol: Loved the scene between her and Pennsatucky actual, that was well done.

I'm going to try spread my watching out a bit...if I can :p

Four episodes watched, needed to take a break. Don't read spoilers if you haven't seen the first 4 yet.

I really hope Nicky will return. Like the Boo & Pennsatucky friendship, though, and am intrigued yet somewhat weirded out by Healy & Red getting closer. Many great scenes so far, personal favorites are burned books funeral service, Gloria's interactions with her kids, lady brains, Boo losing it with the pastor.

I've watched five episodes so far, and I'm loving the flashbacks.

I'm also starting to actually like more Pennsatucky :D

Ugh and I'm so sick of Piper, she's so annoying!!

Did Bennet seriously just leave like that? I mean I know Cesar was a lot to handle, but damn he didn't have to run away. But from his flashback I guess we got to see how much of a coward he really is (redemption please!!!!)

Poor Daya :(

Yeah I'm trying not to be spoilers atm, just giving some general impressions. Will spoiler tag specifics though.

Big Boo looked hilarious :lol: Loved the scene between her and Pennsatucky actual, that was well done.

I'm going to try spread my watching out a bit...if I can :p

Agreed. I'm going to go about it differently this time and watch an episode or two a day.

Up to episode 4.

The book funeral had me rolling on the floor. The ultimate book return.

I also love how they keep slipping in things like when Gloria was angry and the other girls concluded that it was her period, because nothing else could have affected her emotions. And how Boo's makeover was supposed to make all her problems disappear. The satire is well done.

That scene where the alarm went off and the prisoners had to lie down while the children watched had me tearing up.

Archived