Orange is the New Black

Jack Bauer 24

I can't say I care if Stella was boring I'd still watch season four if she was in every scene :p (especially since I assume she'll have someone more interesting to pair up with than Piper)

Piper has been a horrible person from the start, it just gets more evident the longer the series plays out. Which would be fine if she was more interesting but she just isn't.

I agree that it wasn't as interesting a season as the last couple but I still enjoyed it. I'm glad Brook has found her home with the black girls (and we now have a clear winner for the best looking couple on the show :p)

I felt really bad for Soso. Hated Leanne because of how she treated her tbh. Soso also had the honour of perhaps the best moment in the series:

"You're really bad at your job Mr. Healy." :lol: exaggerating a bit, but yeah, he deserved that so much

I felt really bad for Soso. Hated Leanne because of how she treated her tbh. Soso also had the honour of perhaps the best moment in the series:

"You're really bad at your job Mr. Healy." :lol: exaggerating a bit, but yeah, he deserved that so much

I loved

"It's not my fault you chose METH OVER TEETH"

Finished last week. This was my favourite season so far. There was subtlety, which I think Season 2 lacked. And

Piper and Alex weren't so present (together). So I wasn't quite as annoyed with seeing them as I usually am.

I liked that the villain of the season wasn't quite as tangible as was the case with Vee. With an entity like the guys running the prison now, the changes will be subtle, sometimes they won't be discernible from the status quo. I wonder if the prisoners even realise it, or if they think things like the blue suits they had to wear and the menu change were simply part of the experience of the prison system. They even seemed excited at receiving new beds, without realising that they were bunk beds and that they will now have to deal with overcrowding and the shittiness that will now bring into an already flawed system. I liked how all of that was dealt with. It wasn't hammered in or continually overplayed. It was present yet not exaggerated. So I agree with the assessment that this season dealt with change.

One of my favourite arcs was Black Cindy's journey to Judaism. I wasn't expecting it to be...I don't know, it just surprised me, in a good way.

I want to read The Time Hump.

Red killed me every time she announced she had nothing to do with the food.

I'm never happy with rape storylines, they are never done well and most of the time they are just devices for show runners to manipulate the audience. But I was not unhappy with the way they handled it here. They were sensitive to the key character. She deals with it, even though reluctantly. And it doesn't seem like a device for "character development." It was a horrific thing that happened to her and now she's trying to deal with it. I fear that I'm failing at expressing myself as clearly as I had hoped I would. It was hard to watch and I confess that I was close to tears.

I fist pumped when Brooke told Sam he was terrible at his job.

The lake scene was awesome. My favourite moment was when Luscjek(sp) just went back into the shed. While I love his comic presence, I can't help but feel sorry for the prisoners and his colleagues next season. He's useless.

I loved this season

Stella screwed her over 1st though. I didn't feel bad for her at all tbh.

really? I mean, I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I certainly felt for Stella's situation and had some sympathy for her stealing the money. Certainly don't think it warranted getting her sentence extended and her sent to max though. That was awful.m

really? I mean, I can kind of see where you're coming from, but I certainly felt for Stella's situation and had some sympathy for her stealing the money. Certainly don't think it warranted getting her sentence extended and her sent to max though. That was awful.m

Yeah, it was pretty cold. I just can understand where Piper was coming from. Not only did someone rip her off, it was also the woman she was involved with romantically, so it was an even worse betrayal. I also loved the scene of Piper pointing to the tattoo.:devil:

Yeah, it was pretty cold. I just can understand where Piper was coming from. Not only did someone rip her off, it was also the woman she was involved with romantically, so it was an even worse betrayal. I also loved the scene of Piper pointing to the tattoo.:devil:

well I kind of hate Piper excessively so maybe I'm a little biased here ;) I had more hate for her and her dealings with Flacca than with Stella though.

I thought the Gloria/Sophia stuff was really good, and the transphobic attack on Sophia was really sad, especially the way she was treated by the Corporates, and the way that new guard just left her to be beat up. I'm interested to see where this goes next season, whether they get her out of SHU.

Also, all these shout outs about the Rosa cameo, and not one mention of the chicken reappearing yet? For shame, all of you! :p I started chuckling when Caputo saw it. Actually, I meant to ask; where does Chang get those oranges from? Are they available from commissary? Because she can't have someone put them there, as the inmates make a point of saying at the end that there is no escape in that direction.

And speaking of Chang; "Cut out his gallbladder!"

Eta: how long do we spoiler tag for btw?

I don't hate Piper (I think I'm the only one on this forum :P). She can be annoying sometimes, but I like her as a character. Taylor Schilling does a great job in that role too imo.

the bullshit ''oh my girlfriend is soooooOOOOooo crazy and it's not sexy'' REALLY. FUCKED. ME. OFF.

I don't hate Piper (I think I'm the only one on this forum :P). She can be annoying sometimes, but I like her as a character. Taylor Schilling does a great job in that role too imo.

I think Taylor Schilling does a really great job at turning her into a believable character (because I've met girls exactly like her). But it's a character I firmly believe I hate with a burning passion.

I think Taylor Schilling does a really great job at turning her into a believable character (because I've met girls exactly like her). But it's a character I firmly believe I hate with a burning passion.

Pretty much this. I yelled 'shut the fuck up Piper' more times at the tv this season than the previous two combined and that's really saying something.

Even the scene with Stella where Stella was explaining how desperate she was why she did it and Piper was all 'well that's true for me too' which is just... sometimes it's hard to tell if she's delusional or lying.

Pretty much this. I yelled 'shut the fuck up Piper' more times at the tv this season than the previous two combined and that's really saying something.

Even the scene with Stella where Stella was explaining how desperate she was why she did it and Piper was all 'well that's true for me too' which is just... sometimes it's hard to tell if she's delusional or lying.

Oh this so much. Practically every scene she was in I just found myself wanting to scream

She's just super delusional and has no idea how fckin privileged she genuinely is and lacks empathy in a lot of situations because she doesn't fucking comprehend that there are bigger things going on that her little bubble.

Damn, I used to be a big fan of her character as an entertaining character and thought she was great fun last season with some killer facial expressions but I really couldn't stand her this season whatsoever and when she gave the panty speech I wanted someone to just push her off the table/bench .

Archived