Small Questions v.10099

Jon Weirgaryen

I remember reading in a thread that Daenerys was burnt once, but I don't remember when or in what context that was. Can someone help me remember this one with context, quotes and/or references please ?

"It took Dany half the morning to climb down. By the time she reached the bottom she was winded. Her muscles ached, and she felt as if she had the beginnings of a fever. The rocks had scraped her hands raw. They are better than they were, though, she decided as she picked at a broken blister. Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing." - ADwD p. 929

"It took Dany half the morning to climb down. By the time she reached the bottom she was winded. Her muscles ached, and she felt as if she had the beginnings of a fever. The rocks had scraped her hands raw. They are better than they were, though, she decided as she picked at a broken blister. Her skin was pink and tender, and a pale milky fluid was leaking from her cracked palms, but her burns were healing." - ADwD p. 929

Many thanks !

Just doing a reread of Storm and in one of the early Bran chapters he says, "What Jojen dreamed came true. Except he dreamed me dead, and I'm not."

Do we have a description of this greendream anywhere?

And just as a curious point, a few sentences later Bran and Meera are making frog stew when Meera calls him 'Your Grace'. A hint that they know Rob will die?

Just doing a reread of Storm and in one of the early Bran chapters he says, "What Jojen dreamed came true. Except he dreamed me dead, and I'm not."

And just as a curious point, a few sentences later Bran and Meera are making frog stew when Meera calls him 'Your Grace'. A hint that they know Rob will die?

As to your second question he was already a prince so entitled to Your Grace.

Oh, and as to your first question, Bran was dead to the wider world.

""He could tell that she was hiding something. “Did you see me in a green dream?” he asked Jojen nervously. “Was I drowned?”

“Not drowned.” Jojen spoke as if every word pained him. “I dreamed of the man who came today, the one they call Reek. You and your brother lay dead at his feet, and he was skinning off your faces with a long red blade.”" - ACoK p. 526

The dream is the one in which Joejn sees "Bran and Rickon" flayed by "Reek". Obviously we now know why that was technically correct but not quite what was expected.

As to the second question, yes, other royals are given the formal address of Your Grace

So just this one question, basically what god's does house Dayne follow? Also the Dornish in general the seven or do they also have a bit of rhoynar gods like except that particular group of people I am forgetting the name who live in the river or something

So just this one question, basically what god's does house Dayne follow? Also the Dornish in general the seven or do they also have a bit of rhoynar gods like except that particular group of people I am forgetting the name who live in the river or something

For any house south of Neck, it's good rule of thumb to assume they follow the Seven unless stated otherwise (like House Blackwood). Dornishmen as well are usually followers of the Seven.

As for "group of people who live in the river", you probably mean Orphans of the Greenblood, group of people who miss their ancient home (Essosi river Rhyone) and instead live in smaller substitute - river Greenblood. Arriane's friend Garin is a most notable member. They indeed consider Rhyone as deity, but in that, they're exception in Dorne.

Archived