Small Questions v.10099

Jon Weirgaryen

Sometimes it won't just work. It says it can't connect to the forum. :(

That's the forum downtime, that problem has got nothing to do with tapatalk itself... When the servers get too busy, tapatalk is at times disabled, or the entire forum is down, causing tapatalk to be unable to connect to the forums..

With the show airing these weeks, the forums are generally quite a bit busier than usual :)

How did Illyrio find Barristan? Or was it the other way around? And does Barristan know Varys was working against Robert Baratheon?

Barristan detests Varys. But as a member of the Small Council Barristan knew that the Targlings had taken up residence with Illyrio so that's where he set out to find them. Interestingly Jorah suggests that Illyrio tpped him off about the poisoning attempt in Game. But in front Barristan in Storm the attention is Varys when Jorah is banished.

Not sure how best to phrase this question.

In the books' universe, the various gods mentioned, do they actually exist within that universe? Is it just faith, or are there actually real deities?

unknown, just like our universe

Not sure how best to phrase this question.

In the books' universe, the various gods mentioned, do they actually exist within that universe? Is it just faith, or are there actually real deities?

GRRM has said that it will be left to the reader's imagination. There's not going to be a personification of any Gods coming in and saving it's believers.

Not yet, but IIRC, it won't be that long anymore... There were definitely plans to make one.

Ur killin me george. Every time I see my mate who left game of thrones at my place and got me hooked I give him a serve for getting me into a series that wasnt finished and now I've done it again. So where do I find all the novellas? I'll guess I'll have to get my fix without pictures. These are all in an anthology or something are they?

Ur killin me george. Every time I see my mate who left game of thrones at my place and got me hooked I give him a serve for getting me into a series that wasnt finished and now I've done it again. So where do I find all the novellas? I'll guess I'll have to get my fix without pictures. These are all in an anthology or something are they?

They are in three separate anthologies, yes. If you can manage to wait a few more months, however, you can buy all three of them together in A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, which will be released (with pictures, though not those of the graphic novel editions) in october this year..

They are in three separate anthologies, yes. If you can manage to wait a few more months, however, you can buy all three of them together in A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, which will be released (with pictures, though not those of the graphic novel editions) in october this year..

And also, we put the answer in the OP of this thread.

Partly because it is hard to remember where to find the Dunk & Egg stuff.

Is Doreah the bedwarmer from Lys whom Illyrio fucked so vigorously?

And this...

Maester Luwin had sent a bird after Lord Eddard with a message, and another to Mother and a third to Jon on the Wall, but there had been no answers.

Bran IV, Game 24

I know this gets asked from time to time but I forget the answers... Where did Luwin send the bird for Catelyn?

Is Doreah the bedwarmer from Lys whom Illyrio fucked so vigorously?

And this...Bran IV, Game 24

I know this gets asked from time to time but I forget the answers... Where did Luwin send the bird for Catelyn?

Well if it's not KL where Ned was then it would have to be White Harbor, where she took a ship to KL. He woke after she left. So that would be the logical place to send the letter. That or a second letter to KL.

Yes Doreah is from Lys and yes Viserys had sex with her.

Archived