Sign in to follow this  
Ran

How would you rate episode 501?

How would rate episode 501?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Overall I liked this episode. I think it's quite an improvement from past season premieres, which are usually slow and limited in characters. We didn't get to see Braavos, The North, or Dorne which was a bit disappointing but we cant expect everything so soon, and we got an awesome scene of dragons, plot development, and of corse gratuitous nudity. Strange that, a lot of characters seem to be more bitter than usual this time, and everyone was saying "perhaps" oddly quite often

Great cinematography as usual.Acting was decent, It flowed well. A few surprises. Not a cliffhanger ending, but you cant expect that every time.

I give it 6 outta 10

I've been locked out of the site for a while due to a glitch while changing computers, so my reviews for the four episodes I've seen will have to be briefer than usual. I really enjoyed it, even in spite of complaints I've noticed online about its slowness, but it's never picked up beyond the same level over the other leaked episodes. A solid 9.

Edited by The Killer Snark

I don't remember exactly what I gave this episode but Mance Raydar died and the wall scenes were pretty fantastic and Cerseis flashback opener was incredible I just don't remember exactly my number out of ten