(Book Spoilers) Positive Nitpicking thread...

sj4iy

For all of those who want to discuss what they liked about the show without repercussions.

My personal favorite moments are:

1. Tyrion's stubborn drunkeness

2. Jon shooting Mance

3. Dany meeting the dragons (they are out of control)

Yours?

Mance's obvious fear when hearing he'll be burned alive. They could have gone with the typical stoic/I ain't afraid of nothin' bullshit, but this was real. Remember what Ned Stark said about bravery.

And of course, Jon shooting Mance. Hell everything at the Wall was good.

Dany and Daario bedroom scene.It was nice.

Tyrion and Varys conversations.

Pretty much every scene at the Wall.Kit is getting better and better.

Young Cersei was a top notch casting and Cersei in general really good.

Oh yeah and Ghost is huge.Wanna see more of him in the next episodes.

Jon/Mance scenes were beautiful. Omg the tears.

Viserion and Rhaegal getting pissed off. Hoo hoo hoo!

Im ok with how Lancel was presented.

Stannis/Davos/Jon combo is awesome. I wanna see more.

Shireen's face during the burning.

The exchanges between Tyrion and Varys.

The Bolton sigil on Winterfell :drool:

I was actually looking to see if that would happen XD

I'm glad I was right, but I still was like "nooooo!" However, I look forward to seeing how everything plays out there this season.

thank you for starting this thread. my eyes are on stalks but before I hit the hay here are a few of my favourite things:

Mel doesn't feel the cold. Squeee! See also "The Bastard of Winterfell".

Sam and Gilly are precious as always.

The Unsullied guy in the brothel gave me the sads (and I normally eyeroll at all the brothels)

Young Cersei was great

Absolutely loved seeing Kevan and Lancel back again

Selyse getting really into the burnings as usual! I have issues with Show!Selyse but Tara is so good at conveying how important Selyse's new religion is to her.

Tyrion's entrance!

Sept scene (welp)

Mance-Jon scene. Some great acting by Ciaran.

Alliser and Slynt being shits withi minimal sceentime

Sweetrobin giving it his all. Bless

Shot of Stannis and Davos at the top of the Wall was great (though obviously it's done the rounds for a few days now with the promo pictures but it's still a fabulous sight).

Stannis talking about Roose.

Stannis in general :bowdown: :bowdown:

Yeah so I enjoyed the episode I guess :dunno:

Young Cercei was pretty boss. Completely channeled the adult one.

Tyrion as a drunken wreck is pretty funny when it's not too drawn out. Not sure what to make of Varys The Man Of The People but those were good scenes.

White Rat's scene was great. Touching then veers to horror.

Everything surrounding Mance was A+ material. I like that they didn't went with the look-at-me-I'm-so-stoic bullshit and showed how dignity falters when you're about to be freaking burned alive. Great acting by a great actor that was criminally underused.

Stannis and Jon are about as great together as they are in the books. Glad this part isn't lost in translation.

Kudos on the casting of baby Cersei. I was irritated that Maggy the Frog was going to be the first flashback when I first heard about it, but they handled it very well. I hope this is the first of many to come.

I still am not a fan of Daario and Dany's relationship, but I thought the scene was very good and I'm glad Dany has someone who is not afraid to tell her when she's Fing up.

Man. That shot of Stanis and Davos on top of the wall? Absolutely stunning.

Mance is shot with the arrow, cut to Jon Snow ... like a boss. Credits.

Best part of the episode.

I'd almost be afraid for Jon if I didn't know what was coming next, lol.

1.) jon shooting mance- I really enjoyed this despite of the oblivious changes

2.) dany going to see viseron and rhaegal and actually saying there names! Also the dragons are looking awesome!

3.)cersei's flashback- I know a lot of book readers have a problem with this flashback, but I enjoyed it I think it may be revisited before the season is over and we will maybe get the valonqar prophecy. Anyone notice maggi said cersei has 3 questions but she only asked 2...I belive

I really enjoyed the flashback. Young Cersei is perfect. I'm glad they cut the Valonqar prophecy. It makes things too easy.

Current Cersei is brilliant as always. I particularly enjoyed her kissing Tywin. And how they showed her disregard for the common people/anyone who isn't her.

The White Rat thing was pretty sad. He just wants affection, and his throat gets sliced open for it.

Varys is pretty funny actually.

Dany visiting the dragons was really well done. I like how they didn't try to flat out murder her, but they were extremely hostile.

Stannis is prime as always.

Melisandre is fanatical as always.

Dany's bed hair was fucking glorious

This x 1000

Also, Elio and Linda said in one of their videos that they didn't like that the Sons of the Harpy had taken over the whole masks thing of the Brazen Beasts

I couldn't disagree more. The masks are super creepy and appropriate. Very nice change

The Bolton sigil on Winterfell :drool:

:angry2:

My favourite parts were:

Seeing Kevan Lannister. I can't help feeling so bad for him; I'm compelled to cheer him on.

Hating Janos and Alliser, again. I love hating them.

Davos/Jon/Stannis....a trio made in heaven.

This x 1000

Also, Elio and Linda said in one of their videos that they didn't like that the Sons of the Harpy had taken over the whole masks thing of the Brazen Beasts

I couldn't disagree more. The masks are super creepy and appropriate. Very nice change

I agree. The BB in the books were pretty much just there. The Sons having creepy masks solidifies their identity as villains.

Archived