Best Lines of 501

"You don't need to be afraid of my father."

Baby Cersei was the bomb.

I also like the "You're not scary ... you're boring" part.

In general I really loved the whole scene with young Cersei. She was basically not only playing Cersei, she was really playing Lena playing Cersei, which just worked very well.

"He never wanted you to be a Kingsguard, and yet here you are, guarding his body."

Cersei = the best.

"he swings that sword like a girl with palsy"

Ha! I loved that too. My favourite scenes are always Lannister scenes but that was probably my second.

"The home of my colleague Illyrio Mopatis, a merchant. He and I met many years ago through mutual friends, a group of people who saw Robert Baratheon for the disaster he was. We tried to do what was best for the realm by supporting a Targaryen restoration, and thus began the chain of mistakes that has led us both here. Things have gotten worse, not better. Westeros needs to be saved from itself."

Just kidding. Worst dialog ever.

I liked "do you know what its like to push your shit out through one of those air holes?"

"No, I only know what its like to pick up your shit and throw it overboard"

And not a line, but I enjoyed seeing Tyrion puke and then immediately gulp more wine. ;)

This.

Pretty much the whole dialogue with Varys and Tyrion was gold, giggled my way through it.

Archived