Spoilers: For the Watch

Alex Stroup

Yeah he's going to do the stabbing. There were two very telling cuts to his face, once during the election when Thorne mentioned Jon bedding Ygritte (Olly looked confused), and then once when he called them "Free Folk" in front of Stannis and Davos (Olly looked slightly pissed).

They must believe they're obvious attempts at foreshadowing are the top of subtlety :rolleyes:

I'm a bit mad now. We have Olly and not Satin because... we already have Olyvar, probably.

Olli taking Bowen Marsh spot would be fucking hilarious imo

Book it.

It's D&D to a T.

Cliche 1: young boy's family killed, brought under wing of hero.

Cliche 2: D&D thought it was a twist: pupil unknowingly harms his mentor, but mentor forgives him, cause: hero.

Cliche 3: Pupil turns on his mentor and double crosses him. Who coulda thunk it?! And double shock cause he's a kid.

They must believe they're obvious attempts at foreshadowing are the top of subtlety :rolleyes:

I'm a bit mad now. We have Olly and not Satin because... we already have Olyvar, probably.

They thought it was subtle that Olly would kill Ygritte. Seriously, listen to their interviews. The table was rising two inches every time they talked about the complication of the situation for Jon.

He will probably feel betrayed that Jon allows the wildings to cross after they killed his family. Calling it now.

Olly has been one of my sleepers for a favorite character for a while now. The look he gave Jon after shooting Ygritte was amazing. I had never considered any of this but now I realize that it is all I have ever wanted.

My crackpot theory is that Olyvar and Olly were the same character, originally; they've got similar names.

You know, perhaps they wanted to establish a male whore, but they thought that Satin is a dumb name (I agree), so they changed it to Olyvar...But then they came up with the rabid homophobia in KL idea, so they used him there and because two male whores would be too much, the Wall got Olly.

Archived