Spoilers: For the Watch

Alex Stroup

Yeah, I'd bet my right testicle that Jolly Ollie will get stabbity stab with Jon, and I'd bet my left testicle that Bronn's going to die this season

Haven't I read you betting your testicle already on something else in another thread? Or was it the left one?

But yeah, its gonna be Olly. First Ygritte, then Jon. Obvious.

Well, either it will be stabity-stab-stab by the NW brothers and then Ollie puts the final arrow in. Or Ollie gets Ghost to a dying Jon just in time OMG1!!11! The first option is much more likely though.

Haven't I read you betting your testicle already on something else in another thread? Or was it the left one?

But yeah, its gonna be Olly. First Ygritte, then Jon. Obvious.

I'm betting the left on Bronn dying and the right one on Olly stabbing Jon. I don't have more, sadly

Yeah I can see this kid doing the stabbing fucking pathetic but what else would you expect from dd

Well, I guess the show is for the average viewer who doesn't linger on details or this site.

So - not for the hardcore fans. Besides, D&D made their money with it, why make it overly complicated.

You want complicated and unpredictable - GRRM is the guy. ;)

With all of the changes that occurred or will occur, you can't be certain the stabbing of jon will even happen lol

It will happen one way or another(this or next season).Thorne,Marsh,Olly will play part in it.Especially Olly would be a huge shock for unsullied(something D&D loves to do),because he's that sympatetic "Potato Kid".Not sure,if Pink Letter is in the show.

It will happen one way or another(this or next season).Thorne,Marsh,Olly will play part in it.Especially Olly would be a huge shock for unsullied(something D&D loves to do),because he's that sympatetic "Potato Kid".Not sure,if Pink Letter is in the show.

I have always wanted that the show cuts Pink Letter, but now when we know that the real Sansa takes the place of fArya, it might be reasonable to include it to show how much Jon cares for his family.

However, if something goes wrong during Hardhome mission (which is very likely), there will be neither the need nor the time to introduce the Pink Letter, because Jon will probably get stabbed as soon as he returns.

I have always wanted that the show cuts Pink Letter, but now when we know that the real Sansa takes the place of fArya, it might be reasonable to include it to show how much Jon cares for his family.

However, if something goes wrong during Hardhome mission (which is very likely), there will be neither the need nor the time to introduce the Pink Letter, because Jon will probably get stabbed as soon as he returns.

I think it will be both, the losses of the Nights Watch in Hardhome AND his decision to go South which will provoke the stabbing. We know for a fact from casting news that the fight in Hardhome ends in E8, there will be a lot of time for both to happen in two episodes.

I reckon the rest of the wildlings pass through the wall in E9 after arriving from Hardhome, the Pink Letter and the Ides happen in E10.

Yeah,Hardhome will be debacle and that one shot in the Sinners or Future trailer shows that.Bunch of a dead wildlings ans presumably NW members too.News of Ramsay/Sansa wedding will reach the Wall when Jon will be in HH or when he returns from there.Pink Letter is tricky for the show,but not impossible thing do.With news of Sansa/WF/Mance etc plots I kinda prefer not to do Pink Letter and just focus on NW/Wildlings tension here,but they could keep it there.It's 50/50.

Seemed a bit off to me in the trailer where they introduced Southcenteros and had Jamie do a slow ride by of Ice Cube and his right hand was fully functional making a pistol sign at Ice. But I didn't even see Southcenteros or Ice Cube in the show. Normally I'm like a 17 letter word in that I can't be boggled.

^

:lol: Would that be something like triskaidekaphobia + 4?

As for Olly stabbing Jon, I can see it only because they're making it really obvious that the kid has issues with the Free Folk, but he can barely hold a shield! How's he going to get past Jon's defenses? Bowen Marsh and Alliser Thorne, no probs. But that little kid? Huh. I guess it all depends on how much Jon trusts the little guy. :shrug:

^

:lol: Would that be something like triskaidekaphobia + 4?

As for Olly stabbing Jon, I can see it only because they're making it really obvious that the kid has issues with the Free Folk, but he can barely hold a shield! How's he going to get past Jon's defenses? Bowen Marsh and Alliser Thorne, no probs. But that little kid? Huh. I guess it all depends on how much Jon trusts the little guy. :shrug:

It would look hilarious/less beliveable, if Olly was the only one to do that.More likely Olly+some NW members like Thorne,Marsh.Olly's part will be particuraly shocking aspect for unsullied and something D&D loves to do(can't say that I like this idea).Thorne will be no surprise to unsullied(he's an asshole to them) or Marsh like in the books.

There's a chance that they'll twist it and Olly becomes a surrogate for what we believe The Night's Watch believes in general. Jon ends up convincing Olly in a season long arc that the Wildlings aren't terrible people. We the audience, feel that if a kid can overcome such prejudice, so has everyone else. Everything at the Wall is secure for the moment...

...then Bowen and Co. get stabby and the audience is like WHAT THE FLASDKFJL.

If they just telegraph Olly being pissed off at Jon all season then have him stab him in the finale then... well, that's particularly weak.

Am I the only one who wouldnt mind Olly being part of the stabity-gang ? I see only negativity towards the idea, but I personally enjoy it and dont find it ridiculous like many others do.

Am I the only one who wouldnt mind Olly being part of the stabity-gang ? I see only negativity towards the idea, but I personally enjoy it and dont find it ridiculous like many others do.

Yeah nothing wrong with that. Though I believe only one poster was against the idea, the rest were discussing if he would be the only one to stab Jon (?) or him leading the mutiny, both ideas being unrealistic. More likely, Thorne and co. convince Olly that Jon is too familiar with the wildlings and not the right man to lead the NW.

Archived