Vikings VII: We'll always have Paris [SPOILERS]

Veltigar

What I don't understand is, how can going from 10 to 20 episodes only amount to four extra hours of programming?

Regardless, I'm happy.... I love this show, and Thursday is a slow TV night anyway

A metric shit ton of commercials. So glad I can dvr it.

Thanks for posting the trailer link.  It looks good, actually.  And maybe, perhaps, who knows, Floki will die, yay!

20 episodes will allow things to make more sense, in the way that season 3 so often did not.

Man, things are messed up with REPLY function for some reason.

In my experience, nothing that has twenty episodes a season is worth watching. You just can't make a prestigous drama in that format, it just costs to much and ideas get stretched way to thin. Plus, I really didn't like season three. One of my main beefs with it was the fact that it already felt padded and overlong. I really don't wish to see anymore Histoire d'Odo or Jarl Blandface or Joffrey Bieber or fucking Wessex.

There is a brad new trailer. 

brand new? The only one I can find is from Comic Con. Which, IMO, was a pretty good trailer and looked promising.

ETA: Veltigar; fair enough, I was asking a genuine question about what you weren't keen on. I'll hold off on judgment of the prolonged season for the time being. Though I can think of a couple of places that the split can occur that will feel pretty natural (resolution of the Kattegat power struggle being one of them). The split also gives the opportunity for more time skips so it could work I guess. We'll see.

I did enjoy season 3, although it wasn't without its flaws. I agree with you on some of them, like Odo, and most things Wessex. But they weren't so bad as to sour me on the show. I Hugh the latter half of the season (mostly Paris) was very good, especially Rollo.

brand new? The only one I can find is from Comic Con. Which, IMO, was a pretty good trailer and looked promising.

ETA: Veltigar; fair enough, I was asking a genuine question about what you weren't keen on. I'll hold off on judgment of the prolonged season for the time being. Though I can think of a couple of places that the split can occur that will feel pretty natural (resolution of the Kattegat power struggle being one of them). The split also gives the opportunity for more time skips so it could work I guess. We'll see.

I did enjoy season 3, although it wasn't without its flaws. I agree with you on some of them, like Odo, and most things Wessex. But they weren't so bad as to sour me on the show. I Hugh the latter half of the season (mostly Paris) was very good, especially Rollo.

Simple YouTube or Google search brings it up. It was released with the premeire date announcement yesterday.

Archived