Vikings VII: We'll always have Paris [SPOILERS]

Veltigar

--That's gotta hurt and be rather hot...

--Whaaaaaaat. This season is very supernatural. (Oh dream sequence)

--OUCH. Interesting that it seems like Christ has no power in Kattegat, but we saw some sort of Odin-figure come in and work wonders

--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg. That was well planned, Mr. Viking. Die well, friend

--"I want you to be my mistress". DUDE. She's you son's WIFE.

--French King is like the Anti-Ecbert and Ragnar

--RAGNAR. You're making me nervous

So the wanderer: did they make him do it twice, or was the first in his imagination only?

Siegfried - like a boss - but they should have mounted his head atop the battlements; if only he had a Moorish friend, he might have pulled a Robin Hood :P

Now that Legertha is gone from Wesses, Ecbert goes for the second hottest woman on the show. Ye old dog!

So the wanderer: did they make him do it twice, or was the first in his imagination only?

Pretty sure it was his imagination. It's how he thought it would go since he believed Christ had power in Kattegat

--"The kingdom of England...." Pride goeth before the fall, Ecbert.

--Bjorn! Up and walking around :)

--"and winter is coming..." (LOL)

--King Ragnar!

--TRAVIS! (killing it as usual)

Pretty sure it was his imagination. It's how he thought it would go since he believed Christ had power in Kattegat

--"The kingdom of England...." Pride goeth before the fall, Ecbert.

--Bjorn! Up and walking around :)

--"and winter is coming..." (LOL)

--King Ragnar!

--TRAVIS! (killing it as usual)

YES!!! on all. I also loved Judith's face during Ecbert's speech.

That scene was dumb and felt shoehorned in. And why do they have to keep flashing "Wessex" and "Kattegat" on screen every time we visit their? Do they think the audience is dumb?

Considering you are amongst the viewership, perhaps.

Ecbert creeps on Judith? Figured. I probably wont see the episode until tomorrow, but im excited to see my little douche baby Floki make it through!

--"Kill him"

--"I am a dying man..." WHAT

--He...wants to be baptized? Really?

--Oh my. Run, Mr. Priest.

--Is this really happening? Is he being baptized? Is it a ruse?

--Floki is gong to flip a shit.

No way Ragnar dies next episode.

I expect him to be properly badass next episode.

He's got a date with History!

Yeah he's not going to die

Travis Fimmel's Instagram has him posting from going to start shooting S4

Looks like round 3 in the season finale.

That little wanderer couldn't bring Christianity to Kattegat, but Ragnar will.

A good episode overall. Travis's performance was top notch.

Yeah, Flimmel is amazing in this show, and he imbues Ragnar with such deep character. The show has warts and flaws, but Travis is always a bright spot.

EDIT: He's going to fake his death, and sneak into Paris. Somehow Kalf and Bieber will be killed, too.

Yeah, Flimmel is amazing in this show, and he imbues Ragnar with such deep character. The show has warts and flaws, but Travis is always a bright spot.

EDIT: He's going to fake his death, and sneak into Paris. Somehow Kalf and Bieber will be killed, too.

that's what I think too

Yeah Travis is definitely the bright spot, can't help but feel this episode would have been better it was exclusively in Paris. I don't hate the Wessex or Kattegat scenes but they're not as engaging as Ragnar&CO. And I wouldn't mind your prediction being accurate. Hope Floki survives the Finale.

Also it was nice to see Boneless :)

Yeah he's not going to die

Travis Fimmel's Instagram has him posting from going to start shooting S4

Winnick posted a picture of the first script on her Instagram. So yay! I am hoping the early start this year is so they can film a couple more episodes. That may be wishful thinking on my part though.

And I'm pretty sure that isn't Fimmel's account. He's stated several times he isn't on any kind of social media.

Excellent episode. The acting in this show is spot on and really makes me want to see what happens to these characters.

Archived