Middle East and North Africa 19

Eyron

Axes

I didn't say Kurds have no history, they have a very rich one, but Kurdistan as a nation never existed.

Neither did Palestine as a nation. It's used by Likud supporters to justify not giving them a state.

I have many Kurdish friends and honestly I would love to see a country called Kurdistan established one day as long as it doesn't involve dividing up and weakening Turkey. I support Kurdish independence from Iran, Syria, and Iraq.

My right wing friends always start a conversation with "I have many Arab friends", and "i support the establishment of Palestine in Jordan, not in Israel".

I have many Kurdish friends and honestly I would love to see a country called Kurdistan established one day as long as it doesn't involve dividing up and weakening Turkey. I support Kurdish independence from Iran, Syria, and Iraq.

How magnanimous and self-sacrificing of you.

No, I only share a common faith, however you also support the Palestinians. May I ask where your originally from?

You also share a common faith with the Kurds, yet you don't seem to support the Kurds of Turkey's national aspirations.

I'm Jewish, Israeli. I served in the army and abhor the settlements. I think they are a cancer both on our society and especially the Palestinians. I believe they have every right to an independent state in the WB and Gaza, free of settlements and prosperous.

I don't see why non-Kurds would care so much about the Kurdish situation in the Middle East.

So do non-Palestinians also not have the right to care so much about the Palestinian situation in the middle-east?

You also share a common faith with the Kurds, yet you don't seem to support the Kurds of Turkey's national aspirations.

I'm Jewish, Israeli. I served in the army and abhor the settlements. I think they are a cancer both on our society and especially the Palestinians. I believe they have every right to an independent state in the WB and Gaza, free of settlements and prosperous.

Like I said I don't have any problems with Kurds living in Turkish society, they can speak their language, read their language, or watch their own broadcasting they can have all these rights why do they need even more extra privileges such as territory? Turkey doesn't have a 10 million population like Israel, their are 80 million people living in Tukey 60 million are Turks, there are about 15 million Kurds in Turkey and 25 million altogether. Do you think this 60 million Turks is going to feel ok that their territory is being divided? It will create many complications.

I care about Kurdish people because they are my countrymen,

However I don't see many other nations or people that care about the Kurds, the only nations that do support the Kurdish cause are usually historical enemies of Turkey that just want to get back at the Turks otherwise they could give a shit about Kurds.

I care about Kurdish people because they are my countrymen,

However I don't see many other nations or people that care about the Kurds, the only nations that do support the Kurdish cause are usually historical enemies of Turkey that just want to get back at the Turks otherwise they could give a shit about Kurds.

Just because the world is hypocritical and ignores the Kurdish problem does not make their national rights any less than the Palestinians. You simply prefer it stay that way.

Turkey doesn't have a 10 million population like Israel, their are 80 million people living in Tukey 60 million are Turks, there are about 15 million Kurds in Turkey and 25 million altogether. Do you think this 60 million Turks is going to feel ok that their territory is being divided? It will create many complications

Evacuating the WB would create a lot of complications, worse than the Gaza evacuation. This does not negate from the rights of Palestinians or kurds.

Just because the world is hypocritical and ignores the Kurdish problem does not make their national rights any less than the Palestinians. You simply prefer it stay that way.

Evacuating the WB would create a lot of complications, worse than the Gaza evacuation. This does not negate from the rights of Palestinians or kurds.

I can't believe you are comparing your situation with Turkey situation, what your talking about is really small specs of land, the land you want Turkey to give up for Kurds is 5 times larger than all of Israel.

I can't believe you are comparing your situation with Turkey situation, what your talking about is really small specs of land, the land you want Turkey to give up for Kurds is 5 times larger than all of Israel.

As a proportion, in relation to the size of your country, its very similar. Funny thing is, Turkey is unwilling to even cede 1% of Kurdish lands for Kurdish independence. So, again, how are you different than the Israeli right wing?

Archived