Doran cant back Dany, he has no connection to her, like in the books with Quentyn. They backed Viserys, now that is off. They would have to form a pact with Dany again, and no son to do that with means they have to have a different plan. That plan has to be longterm aswell, since thats kind of Dorans thing. Only real piece he is has Trystane.

Edited by Kyrion

Shireen continuing to fight the most noble war in Westeros the war against illiteracy, I don't understand why Sam and Jon didnt mention the fact they know Bran is alive and the legit heir to Winterfell that just stank for me to be honest. The round table committee in Esos was stupid but the execution scene was good, Drogon looked great

Drogon is trying to show her the way. She'll learn eventually.

I agree. I think it was a nice comparison of her former supporters of the freed slaves who no longer view her as Mhysa and the reappearance of her true child in Drogon

Shireen continuing to fight the most noble war in Westeros the war against illiteracy, I don't understand why Sam and Jon didnt mention the fact they know Bran is alive and the legit heir to Winterfell that just stank for me to be honest. The round table committee in Esos was stupid but the execution scene was good, Drogon looked great

Jon doesn't know about Bran, does he?

Because Jon doesn't know.

But she gave him a trial. He confessed and believed he had a good reason to commit murder. The crowd didn't understand or agree but she did hand out justice.

True.

But she gave him a trial. He confessed and believed he had a good reason to commit murder. The crowd didn't understand or agree but she did hand out justice.

Er, yeah, I agree. Hence, why I queried the supposed "extenuating circumstances".