I was so excited for this!!

She is fact the lady of Bear Island. So no Alysane and Maege is also death? :crying:

Jon doesn't know about Bran, does he?

Actually he does

Doran cant back Dany, he has no connection to her, like in the books with Quentyn. They backed Viserys, now that is off. They would have to form a pact with Dany again, and no son to do that with means they have to have a different plan. That plan has to be longterm aswell, since thats kind of Dorans thing. Only real piece he is has Trystane.

He has a son. Trystane.

Oh god, I'm still not ready to talk about Dorne. Really not ready.

I'll try and say something nice: I thought Meereen was slightly better this episode. It was morally ambiguous and Dany listened to council.

Quick poll: Whose plotline was most butchered this episode?

Okay, good, I thought I might be going crazy, I thought Meereen was the best part, and some of the Wall. I got a glimpse for the first time in a long time of Season 1 Dany.

I have crossed over to the dark side.

I have enjoyed the show until this season, but I have to admit to being greatly disappointed with the last two episodes. I think D&D have made stupid choices.

I understand the need to streamline some story lines. But they are making up stuff that makes no sense at all.

Okay, good, I thought I might be going crazy, I thought Meereen was the best part, and some of the Wall. I got a glimpse for the first time in a long time of Season 1 Dany.

Meereen has been great so far. Which I'm genuine surprised but very pleased. Last season it dragged but they are picking up quite nicely. So far it's been my favorite storyline.

Sometime after the craster keep revenge I think, he told Jon he tried to get him to come to castle Black.

I completely forgot about that. I can't even remember the scene.

Meereen has been great so far. Which I'm genuine surprised but very pleased. Last season it dragged but they are picking up quite nicely. So far it's been my favorite storyline.

It certainly is doing OK.

I'm actually pretty excited for the Dorne storyline. Doran's speech to the Sand Snakes, when he reveals his true plans, is one of my favorite scenes from A Feast For Crows. I bet they save that for EP9 or EP10. I think it will be revealed that the Dornish kingdom is secretly planning to back Danny. Maybe even that Varys is their envoy to her. I'm really excited.

"...fire. And blood. "

Yes please.

I thought this episode moved a bit faster than the first.

Loved the introduction of Areo Hotah and Doran. Ellaria has certainly changed from the book version, and not for the better; total alteration of the character. The look of Dorne is gorgeous, thanks to the Spanish locations (the Alcazar I think).

I didn't think I'd enjoy the return of Jaquen, but I did, and the Arya scenes.

Bronn and Lollys were an interesting couple. She's cuter than in the book, but that's to be expected.

Liked the scenes with Jon Snow, and with Stannis, and of course the election - yay, Sam the Slayer! Hope that Selyse is killed off, it can't be soon enough for me.