I liked Show Lloys myself.

I think Jon didn't mention Bran and Rickon being alive to protect them. There really isn't much that can be done for Bran as he is far beyond the Wall. But Rickon's survival is a secret that I imagine Jon wants to stay that way. That being said, I wish he had brought up Sansa and Arya to Stannis.

Edited by Darth Pipes

I'm actually pretty excited for the Dorne storyline. Doran's speech to the Sand Snakes, when he reveals his true plans, is one of my favorite scenes from A Feast For Crows. I bet they save that for EP9 or EP10. I think it will be revealed that the Dornish kingdom is secretly planning to back Danny. Maybe even that Varys is their envoy to her. I'm really excited.

Which means Vary's may really like to find Sansa.

I am confused as to where the Brienne plotline is going. At first, I thought Pod was going to get captured by the Vale group and it would be the get me Jaime or Pod dies plot. But, I guess this is somehow following the Winterfell stuff and Brienne and Pod might be the spearwives.
I got a little teary at Lyanna Mormont's letter. Thanks for throwing us bookies a crumb, D&D.
I loved seeing Jaquen again. I know this is not following the books, but oh well.

He has a son. Trystane.

Your right, lol. I think Trystane is Aegon, so I discarded him lol

Either way, Trystane will never go to Meereen; he is with Myrcella, and they made it a lover story. He will never drop her and just go to Meereen, and I dont think D&D would write it that way. Something else has to be Dorans plan.

Edited by Kyrion

For all their faults, D&D do a much better job with the Meereen storyline than Martin. Sorry, but I have to say it. They manage to convey Dany,s tough situation, hesitations and ultimate bad judgments better in three scenes than Martin does in 10 chapters. Albeit the hissing was a bit over the top, it's still ten times better than the freaking crowdsurfing.

I am still utterly unconvinced by some of their made up storylines, particularily Dorne (Crazy Widow Ellaria is stupid). But their Meereen is not a snoozefest and for this alone this season is worth the price of admission.

Also liked the Mormont letter and Kevan putting Cercei in her place.

I am a disappointed fan for so many reasons that I don't know where to begin. What I loved best about this episode was the scenery in Dorne and Pod's inability to control his horse. The rest was just ordinary. I could care less that Daenerys executed that person because I hardly knew the character. I missed Sam's behind the scenes political maneuvering to get Jon elected Lord Commander. I'll think on it more but I know I have a biased view. I think they should have stuck with the book.

I am confused as to where the Brienne plotline is going. At first, I thought Pod was going to get captured by the Vale group and it would be the get me Jaime or Pod dies plot. But, I guess this is somehow following the Winterfell stuff and Brienne and Pod might be the spearwives.

I got a little teary at Lyanna Mormont's letter. Thanks for throwing us bookies a crumb, D&D.

I loved seeing Jaquen again. I know this is not following the books, but oh well.

Well non book readers would be asking WTH is the kindly old man, they at least seen Jaquin.

Your right, lol. I think Trystane is Aegon, so I discarded him lol

Either way, Trystane will never go to Meereen; he is with Myrcella, and they made it a lover story. He will never drop her and just go to Meereen, and I dont think D&D would write it that way. Something else has to be Dorans plan.

He doesn't have to go to Meereen. Dany will be coming to Westeros eventually. I am also thinking Trystane's betrothal to Myrcella will not last the season.

LC vote was rather quick and kind of like a scene from a hospital soap opera, not to mention Doran and ellaria cheesy banter. Arya slicing the head off the bird was genius. Castle stokeworth looked awesome. Pod and the Hound, I mean Brienne, was odd. Looked like the inside of a very early Ponderosa. Brienne should of just laid back from the beginning and then followed sansa instead of killing a bunch of people right off.

The only thing I did not like about the Pod and Brienne scenes were Pod not noticing or putting 1+1 together with Vale troops going by them in the first episode and then showing up at the inn where Vale horses are hitched right in front of his eyes.