To be clear I was only speaking about the show, not the books. No Green Grace has been cast, I pointed out Hiz because because he is literally the only person who can be an antogonist from Meereen on the show. They didn't cast anyone else. He does where green though.

They can go with just a generic faceless mob, but that is just... that would be boring.

The trailer with Selyse on the ground could be her relization of what she did, or Stannis leaving her at the wall doesn't look good for Shireen.

the Wildlings have a serious fear of the greyscale though. there is a chance they bumrush her and try and kill her so it doesn't spread.

When I learned that in this episode Jon was elected Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, I decided to watch this episode (a rerun on TV not a torrent just to be clear). This was an event that takes place in book 3 and should have happened in season 4.

With Brienne following Sansa and Jamie going to Dorne instead of the Riverlands, all remaining possibility of Lady Stoneheart appearing is eliminated. Thumbs down on that.

There is still the possibility of Balon Greyjoy falling off the bridge happening and Aegon/Young Griff appearing. Unlikely of course but it's still early this season. Until one of the two happen, I'll resume my boycott of the show.

Lady Stoneheart was introduced through a Brienne chapter. Actually through the Epilogue of Merrett Frey. So Jamie isn't needed at this point. I don't think that interaction will take place until next season. I think Lady Stoneheart appears but towards the end of the season.

Lady Stoneheart was introduced through a Brienne chapter. Actually through the Epilogue of Merrett Frey. So Jamie isn't needed at this point. I don't think that interaction will take place until next season. I think Lady Stoneheart appears but towards the end of the season.

This would make more sense then not having Stoneheart.... They have set up her arc through the BWB and the the Rat King story....They do not necessarily need to use Michelle for the role since she does not speak.... but the character needs to be in there.

This would make more sense then not having Stoneheart.... They have set up her arc through the BWB and the the Rat King story....They do not necessarily need to use Michelle for the role since she does not speak.... but the character needs to be in there.

There is absolutely no point in having Stoneheart if she's not played by Fairley.

How does the Rat Cook story set up Stoneheart, specifically? That foretells vengeance against House Frey; it doesn't specify who the person carrying it out will be. The writers have already indicated we'll see the downfall of House Frey.

I'd imagine a man in Kevan's position would be more interested in cementing his control over the Lannister family than taking over as regent.

Technically Tommen is a Baratheon, engaged to a Tyrell. Cersei's only claim is that she is the former Queen and mother to the future King. People bowed to Tywin's will because he was Tywin Lannister, Kevan doesn't have the same political punch (yet) IMHO.

When I mean that Kevan could take it, that isdown to his role as general of the Lannister armies and the de factor Lord of Casterly Rock, but it is not in his nature to cause further internecine conflict and weaken the family as a whole.

Lady Stoneheart is going to be at the Kingsmoot. Mark my words. Also keep your eyes peeled for a sexposition scene wherein Strong Belwas poops erotically on Coldhands and his elk.

When I mean that Kevan could take it, that isdown to his role as general of the Lannister armies and the de factor Lord of Casterly Rock, but it is not in his nature to cause further internecine conflict and weaken the family as a whole.

:agree:

Kevan has lived his life subservient to Tywin and the family name was first and formost in the older brothers mind.

I'm hoping that Brienne and Pod will try to rescue Sansa Mance Rayder-style. Sansa and Theon escape Winterfell, but Brienne is captured. Once Ramsay finds out that Jaime was the one who sent Brienne, he'll threaten to kill Pod if she doesn't write a letter to Jaime saying she's found Sansa but needs his help.

There is absolutely no point in having Stoneheart if she's not played by Fairley.

How does the Rat Cook story set up Stoneheart, specifically? That foretells vengeance against House Frey; it doesn't specify who the person carrying it out will be. The writers have already indicated we'll see the downfall of House Frey.

Because Stoneheart's Resurrection is a direct result of breaking Guest Right..The Rat King story is introduced in the books and hopefully the show to show there is precedent for a supernatural curse on those who break Guest Right.

Lady Stoneheart is going to be at the Kingsmoot. Mark my words. Also keep your eyes peeled for a sexposition scene wherein Strong Belwas poops erotically on Coldhands and his elk.

Coldhands was just a meat puppet for Bloodraven, SB is an interesting character but can be combined for budget.....

Lady Stoneheart is a consequence of breaking Guest Right, and is a pivotal plot driving charter.

I'm hoping that Brienne and Pod will try to rescue Sansa Mance Rayder-style. Sansa and Theon escape Winterfell, but Brienne is captured. Once Ramsay finds out that Jaime was the one who sent Brienne, he'll threaten to kill Pod if she doesn't write a letter to Jaime saying she's found Sansa but needs his help.

A question: Why would Ramsay turn on the crown? The crown is the reason he his Bolton now and his father is Warden of the North.

A question: Why would Ramsay turn on the crown? The crown is the reason he his Bolton now and his father is Warden of the North.

Why does Ramsey do anything? But I would guess Roose may turn on the crown because Tywin is gone and he is what was holding things together. He may not trust Cersei and what she does and so a second Northern independence and they have the Vale supporting them, and the Riverlands, or at least he may be led to think that. Sansa secures the North for Roose, he may also get no support from KL to deal with Stannis and it may force his hand, so you get a northern civil war. If some in the North ally with Stannis and he gets no help from the crown it may force his hand. He would not be able to hold the North without a Stark union.

LS can always make an appearance..possibly killing Walder Frey, or setting up one of the Freys identifying them self with a whore (like Ryman Frey has it and crowns the whore) he and the whore could be killed by LS. I know Robb never actually wore the crown in the show, but its easy to have some Freys around getting killed by BwB and LS

SB is an interesting character but can be combined for budget.....

Strong Belwas would be happier in the show just staying as a Pit Fighter. Most of the time he just hangs around Dany in the books anyway. I hope Strong Belwas gets a cameo as the opening act fighter in the Pits and takes a nice cut to his belly. Other than that, he doesn't serve much of a purpose in the show.

Heck, maybe even he can even face off against Barristan in 5.10 instead of Krazz.

hiz also calls the captured son of the harpy a traitor as well

Hizdahr will take what is his, with fire and tears, he will take it.

Where is Cyvasse by the way? The game has become an image for the whole story, a symbol for Tyrion's arc, a proof for Myrcella's cleverness and an important plot tool.

But no Aegon - no Cyvasse ??

Edited by Woman of War