Or maybe Jaime gets killed? What if he doesn't have that much more to do in the books, for example, if he doesn't survive his pending encounter with Lady Stoneheart?

Well, of course, that's a possibility. But, for now, I don't believe his story ends in the books with being executed by Stoneheart. I think Martin has much more planned for Jaime. And I definitely don't believe they're going to kill him off soon in the show. I mean, they've cut much of his story line but they're going out of their way to manufacture other things for him (going to Dorne!) and, besides, he's a fan fave!

Sadly, Roose knows Brienne too damn well from Harrenhal. However, if Brienne poses as a man, it could work.

If there will be a Hooded Man in the show, my bet is on Davos.

Oh my vision for Brienne is she gets in there through stealth ( maybe with the aid of older woman ), pretty sure Roose doesn't know Pod.

I posted this in the Pod and Brienne thread.

Daniel Portman is an actor, known for Game of Thrones (2011), The Angels' Share (2012) and Wasteland 26: Six Tales of Generation Y (2014).

He has a powerful Baritone singing voice.

Pod = Abel, and Brienne could be the GOWF or spearwife, with the aid of at least older woman.

Interesting.

Well, of course, that's a possibility. But, for now, I don't believe his story ends in the books with being executed by Stoneheart. I think Martin has much more planned for Jaime. And I definitely don't believe they're going to kill him off soon in the show. I mean, they've cut much of his story line but they're going out of their way to manufacture other things for him (going to Dorne!) and, besides, he's a fan fave!

Yeah just a thought. Bronn's death wouldn't have much pathos, as much as the audience enjoys him.

Didn't the Hound tell her about Sansa getting beat, and almost raped in KL in the show?

Yeah, but he didn't say anything about Trant.

I do wonder if there'll be a "worst of Meryn" montage in the previouslies for the episode where he dies, though.

Edited by Colonel Green

Cersei is the doomed anti-heroine whose actions cause the prediction she is trying to avoid to come true.

So the Valonquar is Jamie. He has already killed one king, why not a queen?

Cersei is the doomed anti-heroine whose actions cause the prediction she is trying to avoid to come true.

So the Valonquar is Jamie. He has already killed one king, why not a queen?

Cersei is still on Arya's (s)hit list too. I wonder if the whole Valonquar bit is out in the show?

Way tinfoil here but perhaps they are setting up the final scene of season 7, episode 10 with Cersei escaped to Casterly Rock. And the last scene of the entire episode is her staring out a window as she is wont to do, when Needle comes right through her chest. As she gasps and drops, it reveals Arya behind her who simply says "Cersei". Cut to black.

Cersei is still on Arya's (s)hit list too. I wonder if the whole Valonquar bit is out in the show?

Way tinfoil here but perhaps they are setting up the final scene of season 7, episode 10 with Cersei escaped to Casterly Rock. And the last scene of the entire episode is her staring out a window as she is wont to do, when Needle comes right through her chest. As she gasps and drops, it reveals Arya behind her who simply says "Cersei". Cut to black.

Valonquar bit is definitely in because she got three questions and the unsullied have only heard two answers.

And I don't think Cersei lasts to the last episode either. The other will take over as the main protagonists.

Arya might be in the building at the time but her plot arc isn't likely to end with her being a psycho serial killer. Rather the reverse.

Valonquar bit is definitely in because she got three questions and the unsullied have only heard two answers.

No, there were three questions:

1. Will I marry the prince?

2. But I will be queen?

3. Will we have children?

Cersei being killed by the valonqar will definitely happen in the show (these guys love the Lannisters so much, no way would they pass up such a dramatic climax). The "valonqar" part of the prophecy was most likely excluded because it would give too much away.

Arya might be in the building at the time but her plot arc isn't likely to end with her being a psycho serial killer. Rather the reverse.

Would love for the Faceless Men to teach her the way, and then when all their rules come up she just tells them to go to hell.

Yeah just a thought. Bronn's death wouldn't have much pathos, as much as the audience enjoys him.

I think Bronn serves as a major tool to the show's storyline. Right now he is subbing for Ser Ilyn Payne. If you remember in the prior seasons it was Bronn that sparred with Jamie rather than Ilyn Payne as in the book. I think Jamie detours to the Riverlands and sends Bronn to Dorne where he will act as Balon Swann.

There will be four characters to die this season, who are still alive in the books.

My guesses based on the trailers and released set pictures:

1. Mance (died in the First Episode, and for real).

2. Barristan (missing from the Pit scene)

3. Grey Worm (looked quite dead while Missandei kissing him)

4. Bronn (sadly, his time in the series is done. He is not returning from Dorne)

Therefore, Shireen will be saved from the pyre.

I really hope you're right. This sounds likely enough, and I definitely agree that Bronn isn't coming back from Dorne, but I don't see any way out for Shireen.