[Book Spoilers] Positive Nitpicking Thread...

Lollys and Bronn were the one of the most adorable couple in the show history :wub:

And the show makes me like Daario more than in de books

Did love the Drogon scene because the music was so sad and beautiful and the way Dany looked at him flying away was as if she wished she could just take off and fly away too, be that free.

Exactly. It also helped that Emilia seemed to be giving everything of herself in that scene and that it really helped to convey some aspects of Dany's book!storyline in Meereen and how she feels trapped.

Exactly. It also helped that Emilia seemed to be giving everything of herself in that scene and that it really helped to convey some aspects of Dany's book!storyline in Meereen and how she feels trapped.

yeah i've never had a problem with emilia. She's always done the best she could with the material given her imo.

I loved seeing the titan of braavos.

Beautifully said

I wrote this in another thread so I will just copy and paste and I will add some more.

What I like:

- Mereen: I can't believe what I am saying, but I'm actually excited about how things are playing out in Mereen. In a single episode they show us the whole conflict in this place( the tension between former slaves and former slavers, and Dany struggling to rule). I really like the Dany/ Barry conversation (finally a reference to the Mad King). The scene of the execution was beautifully filmed and acted, you could really feel the tension and Dany's difficult position. Finally, the wonderful scene between Dany and Drogon, I really like Emilia's acting in this scene, I felt her "mother of dragons" vibe.

- The Wall: Stannis and Jon make a great combo :lol:. It's true that the scenes about the "Winterfell offering" and The Lord Commander's election felt a little bit rush, but they were really good.

- "Winterfell offering": A well acted scene (Jon's face when he heard the offer, Kit is growing on the character). A bonus: Lyanna's letter (and a kind of childish handwriting)

- The Lord Commander's election: In a single scene they did a great job: Samwell came out of his shell and put Janos and Thorne in their places and he made a good case in favor of Jon as Lord Comander. And I absolutely love :love: that Maester Aemon's vote was the important one. I'm going to be so sad when he is gone. :crying:

- Library scene: Shireen's condition was a great way to introduce the Stone men that we will see in other episodes. Shireen is the sweetest girl, I don't want anything to happen to her, but the foreshadowing in this scene (Selyse's dialogue) was terrible.

Now I continue with:

- King's Landing: Qyburn and Cersei, and the dwarf's head (now everytime I think about RS, I can't avoid thinking that he has a dwarf's head sewed to his gigantic body :lol:) . The Small Council meeting, I like how Cersei managed to get Mace out of the way of been Hand, the same with Pycelle (who casually mention he could be one) and humilliated him in the process. And I really like Kevan, he put Cersei in her place. He resigned like a boss.

- Special mentions:

- Bronn and Lollys scene.

- Arya in Braavos, the scene in the ally that look like her scene in the first season when she was chasing the pidgeon, but this time she moved quickly and beheaded it. And Jaqen is back.

- Jaime just been Jaime and looking good sitting in that rock. :drool:

- King's Landing: Qyburn and Cersei, and the dwarf's head (now everytime I think about RS, I can't avoid thinking that he has a dwarf's head sewed to his gigantic body :lol:) .

that occurred to me as well, but after thinking more on it, I think the fact that it was a dwarf's head makes little difference. Any head sewn onto the Mountain's body would appear small.

AFAIK, the head of a dwarf is not that much different in size than that of an average sized person.

I am surprised nobody mentioned how Lolly's talks about how she doesn't want sunflowers at their wedding because she hates yellow while she is wearing yellow.

Perhaps a bit of subtle reinforcement that Miss Stokeworth is a sandwich or two short of a picnic.... ;)

Archived