Of Lords and Ladies: CK2 GoT Multiplayer Game

Olligarchy

After prolonged horse trading we've come to the conclusion that a multiplayer game must be played with Crusader Kings 2's Game of Thrones mod. The date for the first session is still open, but we're open to making it work for everyone. It's not the quantity of play so much as the quality! Below I'll add a list of confirmed players and their 'desires' and other relevant info.

The game will take place in the earliest bookmark (Seven Kingdoms) set in the last years of the Century of Blood with the players being free to take on either Lords (Counts) or High Lords (Dukes) with usage of ruler customizer allowed.

If you want in, please post here your three 'picks' with 1 being most wanted and 3 least. We'll sort out who gets who when we know if we've overlaps.

Current Players:

Olligarchy - The Host (GMT+2)

1. House Reyne of Castamere

2. House Redwyne of the Arbor

3. House Grafton of Gulltown

tokyochojin - CET +7

1. House Royce of Runestone

2. House Hightower of Oldtown

3. House Dondarrion of Blackhaven

Pod the Rod - (GMT-4)

1. Mallister of Seagard

2. Tarly of Horn Hill

3. Darklyn of Duskendale

Leonardo - US Central

1. House Hightower of Oldtown
2. House Reyne Cstamere
3. House Redwyne of Arbor

Mike the Knight - (GMT+2)

1. House Hightower of Oldtown

2. House Dayne of Starfall

3. House Manderly of White Harbor

The Prince Not Promised - (GMT -5)

1. House Royce of Runestone

2. House Dayne of Starfall

3. House Bolton of Dreadfort

Central Europe is 5 hours ahead and being GMT+1 it means you're... GMT -4. That makes sense. Excellent.

And Pod: Latest patch demoted Nightsong to a county/lordship. Not going to say you can't or shouldn't play as Carons as they're a count, but just making sure you know you'd likely be lower ranked than other players?

Okay, so far we've got the core players here and the only conflicts for #1 choices are between The Prince Not Promised and tokyochojin and Leonardo and Mike the Knight. I'll let you two sort out between yourselves if one of you will settle for their second or third option, if you cannot come to an agreement poke me and I'll roll a dice or something. :)

So... what time would be okay with everyone? Is everyone free this or the following weekend for a session? How long will our sessions be? One hour, two, three?

Like I said in the previous, as I am at the oppossite side of the world the time difference will be difficult for me so you guys pick a time and I will try and make sure I can make it.

Also, props to The Prince Not Promised for being flexible. I look forward to future alliances between our noble and honourable Houses. ;)

Thanks, it's only fitting that Houses with storied histories like ours partner up. :thumbsup:

I'm down for any of my picks.

By Saturday you mean the coming Saturday on the 25th correct?

I'll be down to play for a few hours depending on player availability. Late nights or early morning good here so it's not a question of time as much of date

Seems The Prince is not available on said 25th, so the first session we could potentially run would be saturday the 2nd of next month? Would everyone be cool with this? For more specific times... do people prefer 6 hours BACK from this current moment of making this post or six hours FORWARDS? It's 11:21 AM where I am at now, and I can play easily at almost anytime other than past midnight! :)

As Mike the Knight altered his choice, we've all got a house of our choosing... the roster goes:

Olligarchy- House Reyne

tokyochojin - House Royce

Pod The Rod - House Mallister

Leonardo - House Hightower

Mike the Knight - House Manderly

The Prince Not Promised - House Dayne

That means we've one player in each region... though there's still a lot of space if we get more players. :)

Seems The Prince is not available on said 25th, so the first session we could potentially run would be saturday the 2nd of next month? Would everyone be cool with this? For more specific times... do people prefer 6 hours BACK from this current moment of making this post or six hours FORWARDS? It's 11:21 AM where I am at now, and I can play easily at almost anytime other than past midnight! :)

That post registered as having been made at 4:21 in the morning here. Yeesh. Maybe you'd be ok with playing at 3 in the afternoon/ 8 am here?

That post registered as having been made at 4:21 in the morning here. Yeesh. Maybe you'd be ok with playing at 3 in the afternoon/ 8 am here?

I'm absolutely okay with that. How about everyone else?

Archived