Faceless? Shadows?

Ok, The title of the episode was the House of Black and White. The obvious is Arya at the HoBW, but I was trying to make a connection between the House of Black=Nights Watch storyline. and the House of White=Kingsguard (Barry the Bold telling Dani about her father-Jamie& Brienne on rescue missions) But ...

I was re watching the episode last night and the bit between Littlefinger and Brienne about the "shadow with a face" that killed Renly stuck out as a Faceless Connection. I was just wondering if there may be a connection between the Red Woman=Faceless killer. We hear from Littlefinger himself in season one that Faceless Men are EXTREAMLY EXPENSIVE (not always for Gold)

And there is a line from the Red Woman to Stannis about 'he will set the Iron Throne, but he will betray/lose? everything he has ever held True.' or something like that.

Could Stannis have unknowingly sold his Shade to a FacelessWoman?

In an interview GRRM said she was the most misunderstood pov in the books, could this be why she is misunderstood? and a few more book examples, but Im trying to keep Book and Show separate here if I can.

So I was wondering if anyone else thought of this?

Well that is an interesting theory but I don't see the connection.. yet. I think the shadow with Stannis's face is quite different than the faceless killer. The faceless killer is named thus because of their ability to assume the identity of other people. The shadow took on the face of the person responsible for it, aka Stannis.

There just seems to be too much contradiction between the Lord of Light and the Faceless men.

Archived