[Book Spoiler] Where is Littlefinger taking Sansa?

I agree with everything you've written, but I think I've got an idea as to how they would be able to marry Sansa to Ramsay. Since Sansa snd Tyrion didn't consummate their marriage, it could be annulled or invalidated somehow, but that implies cooperation with King Tommen....er, Cersei...and since it's implied in the books that Tywin (or maybe Cersei) cooperated with Roose in bringing fake Arya to Winterfell, I wouldn't be surprised if the annulment was granted.

But doesn't Cersei still blame Sansa for Purple Wedding in the show? The only thing she'd want to grant to her is the seperation of her head from her shoulders. Who knows though, logic is increasingly flexible in this series.

But doesn't Cersei still blame Sansa for Purple Wedding in the show? The only thing she'd want to grant to her is the seperation of her head from her shoulders. Who knows though, logic is increasingly flexible in this series.

I think it was implied in the book that Tywin and Roose worked out the fake Arya and Ramsay wedding to secure the North. Legitimizing Ramsay and seating him at Winterfell was the payment. With Tywin dead, Littlefinger must be dealing with Cersei, otherwise he wouldn't move forward with the plan. The annulment is just as necessary as the legitimizing of Ramsay, and both can only be done with the crown's approval.

I think it was implied in the book that Tywin and Roose worked out the fake Arya and Ramsay wedding to secure the North. Legitimizing Ramsay and seating him at Winterfell was the payment. With Tywin dead, Littlefinger must be dealing with Cersei, otherwise he wouldn't move forward with the plan. The annulment is just as necessary as the legitimizing of Ramsay, and both can only be done with the crown's approval.

I agree about Tywin and Roose setting up the match in the books, but in the show I don't really see it. Personal opinion, granted, but I think LF reached out to Roose on his own to make the proposal, going behind the crown's back. Either he's confident he can get an annulment some other way (maybe through a septon) or this whole Sansa-Ramsey thing is a farce and LF has other plans once they're inside WF.

This is exactly what is happening in my opinion. And it is so disgusting/disturbing on many levels (not that (f)Arya and Ramsey weren't). Way to fuck up many different story lines. It's been said before, but I feel like I'm watching a completely different story line from the books, the characters just have similar names.

I, for one, love the change. Never been particularly interested in whatever goes in the Vale of Arryn anyway, and the less screen time for Sweetrobin, the better. And if they move Dany's ass to Westeros sooner than the author intends (which seems to be around Book 20), I won't protest that, either.

Littlefinger and Roose are up to somthing. Roose is only vulnerable to a Northern/wilding combined upriseing spearheaded by Stannis. Maybe Littlefinger is promissing Vale troops to help Roose but will join Stannis instead.

I too think that she is heading to Winterfell where she will assume Jeyne/ fArya's role. I also think Brienne will take on the Mance Rayder role in rescuing her with Theon's help. I am not sure I will like this change but I will reserve judgement until I have seem it. I hope we don't see Sansa tortured by Ramsey, or worse.

And if they move Dany's ass to Westeros sooner than the author intends (which seems to be around Book 20), I won't protest that, either.

:laugh:, I wish she would hurry up as well, conquering Slavers Bay always felt like a stall tactic to me

I agree they are headed for Winterfell (in the trailer for the season I'm pretty sure you see LF and Sansa there), and like others have said, the only marriage I can think of that LF could have set up for Sansa in the North would be to Ramsay with Sansa apparently taking over the Jeyne Poole/fArya plot from the books, but I just can't wrap my head around how that will work out.

Sansa is currently still legally married to Tyrion and wouldn't be free to marry again until he is confirmed to be dead. I guess they could ignore the fact she is already married or the Boltons could be willing to accept Alayne initially until Tyrion's death is confirmed and then her true Sansa identity could be revealed. But I don't see how they can work that out since the whole point of the wedding is uniting House Bolton and House Stark to ensure the acceptance of Roose as the Warden of the North and the loyalty of the northerners, which will require a Stark as we've heard numerous times. That brings us to a wedding between the real Sansa and Ramsay, and I can't imagine they would destroy Sansa by having her brutalized and robbed of her maidenhood.

I also don't see how a marriage to Ramsay would benefit Sansa/LF. Obviously the Boltons need a Stark to consolidate their power, but Sansa will be able to rally the North on her own. Why risk allying with known traitors/sociopaths when she can marry the heir in the Vale (where she was safe) and have the support of another great house and an untouched army in addition to the North. And now that Tywin's dead, Roose's alliance with the Lannisters isn't as intimidating, and I thought LF was already distancing his plans from the Lannisters so I don't see why he would give the key to the North to their ally.

Ugh...sorry to ramble. The idea of Sansa and Ramsay has me worked up. I guess we will see how it goes.

So glad to see someone else is confused here. Mine goes back to square one where we've already seen tv Jaime send a fake Arya off to the Boltons. So, what's happened to that?

I also don't see how a marriage to Ramsay would benefit LF (since he's really the one pulling the strings here). Also don't see why/how there weren't repercussions, or at least serious concern, when Brienne confronted Sansa in the pub, letting the world know there was Sansa Stark, not Alayne - not only is there likely a price on her head placed there by Cersei following Joff's death, but the entire realm likely knows that she married Tyrion, thus is technically Sansa Stark Lannister at this point.

So . . . I do have a deadly case of "Ding-bat-itis", I know, but even so, I just can't figure out how this scenario would work. :dunno:

So glad to see someone else is confused here. Mine goes back to square one where we've already seen tv Jaime send a fake Arya off to the Boltons. So, what's happened to that?

I also don't see how a marriage to Ramsay would benefit LF (since he's really the one pulling the strings here). Also don't see why/how there weren't repercussions, or at least serious concern, when Brienne confronted Sansa in the pub, letting the world know there was Sansa Stark, not Alayne - not only is there likely a price on her head placed there by Cersei following Joff's death, but the entire realm likely knows that she married Tyrion, thus is technically Sansa Stark Lannister at this point.

So . . . I do have a deadly case of "Ding-bat-itis", I know, but even so, I just can't figure out how this scenario would work. :dunno:

I don't remember Jaime sending fArya off in the show, when did that happen?

I also don't see how a marriage to Ramsay would benefit LF (since he's really the one pulling the strings here).

You're thinking of LF forming a bona fide alliance with the Boltons. But that's really not his modus operandi, is it? Sooner or later, he fucks his associates over. And shoving a dagger between Ramsay's ribs will earn him a lot of good faith in the North.

Also don't see why/how there weren't repercussions, or at least serious concern, when Brienne confronted Sansa in the pub, letting the world know there was Sansa Stark, not Alayne - not only is there likely a price on her head placed there by Cersei following Joff's death, but the entire realm likely knows that she married Tyrion, thus is technically Sansa Stark Lannister at this point.

You know, you're right, it does look sloppy.

You're thinking of LF forming a bona fide alliance with the Boltons. But that's really not his modus operandi, is it? Sooner or later, he fucks his associates over. And shoving a dagger between Ramsay's ribs will earn him a lot of good faith in the North.

You know, you're right, it does look sloppy.

Ha! Yes, the REAL LF, that sly mf!

Now, I've gotta go see if I can track down the episode I thought showed Jaime watching fake Arya being led off on a horse en route to Ramsay. I could've sworn I saw that.

Yes, LF will take Sansa to wed Ramsay most likely. Yes, Brienne will try to rescue her. But I have a bad feeling that Dark Sansa will reject Brienne's rescue attempt a second time. A really bad feeling. And then, Dark Sansa will have Brienne killed.

Gwendolyn mentioned in an interview recently that Brienne would be overcome by someone surprising, or something to that effect. I think this could be Dark Sansa and it's possible that either both Pod/Brienne or just one of them is killed by Dark Sansa, to show allegiance to Ramsay.

The impending horrible scene that's being mentioned everywhere could be the consummation of the marriage, or, some kind of twisted death orgy where Pod and Brienne are killed, and this would be in keeping with the book storyline (sans Stoneheart of course).

I would not be happy at all if this is the way it turns out. Growing tired of our heroes not being able to be heroes. But it just may happen this way, being GoT... :bang:

What I find surprising is that as far as I've seen, no one has suggested what I think is LF's somewhat-likely plan: he's offered a Stark girl to the Boltons, but since he wouldn't actually give Sansa to Ramsay, he'll give them a fSansa or fArya instead, and Sansa will keep posing as Alayne and remain an ace up his sleeve. Instead of the Boltons swindling the rest of the North, LF will swindle both.

If he had a fArya, it could somehow tie in with how he actually saw Arya in Harrenhal, which would be neat but perhaps unlikely.

What I find surprising is that as far as I've seen, no one has suggested what I think is LF's somewhat-likely plan: he's offered a Stark girl to the Boltons, but since he wouldn't actually give Sansa to Ramsay, he'll give them a fSansa or fArya instead, and Sansa will keep posing as Alayne and remain an ace up his sleeve. Instead of the Boltons swindling the rest of the North, LF will swindle both.

If he had a fArya, it could somehow tie in with how he actually saw Arya in Harrenhal, which would be neat but perhaps unlikely.

From the trailers alone she's not a fake, Baleish doesn't seem to believe in magic.

It is going to be Sansa and I think everyone there will know it is her but they will say it is Arya. A Stark is still a Stark and they think it is a matter of time till Tyrion is killed as they do not know where he is and who is going to meet up with. Someone they should all fear. Sansa is about to loose her innocence, physically and psychologically.

Archived