Confirmed Theory?

Mrs.Grumpy

Anyone got a clue what was the clue in the world book that was an important clue for a long-standing theory in the books.

You know the one Elio and Linda tweeted about?

I'm clueless

:stillsick: :stillsick: :stillsick: :dunno: :dunno: :idea:

Yes, A+J=C+J is put much in question:

Lady Joanna departed at once for Casterly Rock and seldom visited King’s Landing thereafter.

But "seldom" is not never. The speculation is weakened, not totally wiped out. Anyway, it is just one maester knowledge, not the absolute truth.

Do not think A+J=T is receiving a strong credit. The Lannisport tourney one year before Tyrion's birth is only a minor clue. In fact anyone could be Tyrion's father. And with so many Lannisters around, do you think Aerys could have his way with Joanna? Particularly after insulting her.

You mean the tweet about the whopper of a detail regarding the Grasslands? That was about the ancient Hero of the Tall Men/Sarnori, called "Huzhor Amai" (the Amazing), which sounds quite a lot like Azor Ahai.

Further, I know that Ran stated that, in his opinion, a theory had been made impossible (though people have disagreed with him). That was about A+J=C+J.

Nothing was said about confirming a theory, as far as I know.

You mean the tweet about the whopper of a detail regarding the Grasslands? That was about the ancient Hero of the Tall Men/Sarnori, called "Huzhor Amai" (the Amazing), which sounds quite a lot like Azor Ahai.

Further, I know that Ran stated that, in his opinion, a theory had been made impossible (though people have disagreed with him). That was about A+J=C+J.

Nothing was said about confirming a theory, as far as I know.

I would not take anything Elio says at this point as gospel. He has stated that he is and has argued points that he knows are false, to preserve the story from being spoiled. So in short, a grain of salt is mandatory with every post, my friend.

A+J=C+J is going to remain a theory regardless until it can be read on paper lol. For this series to be drawn out like this and the fact that there's more than one person in the know, it's amazing that GRRM has been able to keep the end game and most things in between a secret.

That being said, I agree that the timeline doesn't work to support the theory, and I completely agree with A+J=T. The timeline works out rather well and the situation revolving around the way things played out at lannisport would make anyone suspicious. But who knows.

Archived