What Are You Listening To - Vol. XIX "The Music of the Night"

King Tyrion I

One of my absolute favorite bands :thumbsup:

I could never get into those guys, but I confess I didn't try that hard. Care to link a couple favorites?

That was totally out of bounds. Not cool, Gobby. Not cool.

Me and His Highness have a storied history in the music threads.

Florence + The Machine - What Kind Of Man

this song makes me wanna kick some ass

whose ass i don't really know, i gotta get me a new arch nemesis i haven't had one since secondary school

feelin a bit punk 2day

Adolescents - Kids of the Black Hole

Descendents - Catalina

The Adicts - Joker in the Pack

X-Ray Spex - Genetic Engineering

i'm just listening to really soppy inoffensive music atm lol

Civil Twilight - Human

i really liked the soundtrack of Star Crossed, shame no one really watched the show and it got cancelled, it wasn't...great, but it did make me feel like I was living in the present and listening to newish music that I actually really liked.

Much appreciated on the links, Mr. Onion. Sadly, I think these guys still aren't my style. I did recognize Gold Sounds once I heard it, and I like that one, but the rest don't do much for me.

I got stuck trying to find youtube vids of folks playing songs I want to learn and stumbled upon this little rendition of Vampire Weekend's Young Lion that I quite enjoy.

And I may have linked this before, but this girl does an incredible job of Two by The Antlers.

Hospice by The Antlers is the most emotionally affecting record I've heard in recent years. Their following two albums have been solid but haven't captured that feeling.

Archived